All UK CO's and DO's recalled to London Bethel

by Jim Dee 95 Replies latest jw friends

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

For the first time ever, I think they might be listening, perhaps not on a large scale but on some level. It's a start and I think the Society is realizing they're under full attack......I hope everyone is ready for an all out war, because they cannot possibly be happy at all about this. The Society is rapidly changing, and as the GB gets older and older, and finally dies off, we're going to see them make alot of changes. Before long they'll be blending in with the rest of main stream Christianity. It's their only hope. Sure, they'll keep many of their wacky pipe dram doctrines, but they'll fall into line and try to ride all this out. Right now their main concern has to be keeping their numbers rather than adding to them. We'll see their progress waiver a bit, then in about 10 years or so they'll have a big boom again. Although that all depends on what President Bush gets us into. When faced with the end of the world and the wrath of God who knows how many people will run to them for shelter. All the wrongs in the cult will fade in comparison to the death and torture the people of this earth will imagine when the crap really starts hitting the fan. It's a funny thing, what fear will do. People will take the easy way out, rather than seeking God's truth, they'll jump on some happy bandwagon because a couple of Pioneers knocked on their door. But of course that's Satan's plan isn't it? How well he organized this mind controlling cult. He is the master of deception and lies, what a fitting cult he's orchestrated. His plan is to take as many as he can with him, and he'll use many different levels to accomplish that task.

Edited by - RevMalk on 20 September 2002 10:37:20

• mouthy
    mouthy

In my opinion Jim Dee is a troll. Guess your right Earnest!!!You should know ! Right?

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Jim Dee is a Troll? So I take it there is no proof because this is hogwash? Funny how people get their kicks. Makes you wonder what kind of lives they have. I've been waiting for days for some proof, or at least a logical explaination. I guess that's not coming? Oh well, back to the grind then I guess. We all have work to do, I don't care how it's done, as long as it's done. Imagine the celebration we'll have when they fall!

We can always dream can't we?

Don't forget the Silent Lambs march
    September 27, 2002 - A day in History, Will YOU be there?
    Brooklyn, NY

Edited by - RevMalk on 20 September 2002 12:48:42

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Whether the meeting happened or not, or whether it will happen, is irrelevant. What is happening is that the JW's are being PUBLICALLY scrutinized because of their policies. Since these policies are not in "good conjunction: with current law, that is what is being examined. JR Brown publically said that the JW's don't encourage their members to report child abuse allegations to the police unless they are in a reporting state, but that they don't take it upon themselves to report in states that don't require it. He said that the FAMILIES are not restricted from reporting, but we all know how ambiguous that can be. The question here is whether it is ETHICAL and MORAL to report such things to the authorities.

When a child molestation investigation begins, it is usually with the Elders. The victim's family is obligated to report it to the Elders as soon as it happens. Whether that is reported is consummate upon the Elders. If they don't feel thta there is a reasonable allegation, against the child molester (not two or three witnesses) then it is dropped. If the child reports to other congregation members that this and this and such and such happened, they are labeled as Slanderous and disfellowshipped

I can not understand why elders would do this. Please tell me why...

Country Girl

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

Jimmy Dee is no troll, I trust him and believe what he says to be true. Needless to say for reasons I cannot go into, if Jimmy says there was a meeting you can be sure there was.

silentlambs

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

ok great, now someone tell me what a Troll is......

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Ok, I got to thinking about this......

If Jim is correct, but has no proof, or does not display the proof, that means there's a really good reason for it. In which I have my own speculations. It would seem to me then, that providing more information on this would put him in a sticky situation, which is no good for any of us. So, if this is true, as Bill says, then by all means keep the information coming and tell us what you can when you can. The problem is, however, that it's impossible for any of us to know for sure. But even still, it's fun to hear this stuff, and I for one don't want to lose any of this information. Again, I don't believe anything until I see proof, but for entertainment purposes, it's fun to have. So, for what it's worth, it's really cool, if it's really true.......Hey I'm a damn poet.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Bill if you trust him- I do- Well Earnest,,,What will you reply now- come now join the topic- you mentioned privatly you thought him a troll ( which your allowed to do) but can you enlarge on your thoughts?

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

This is a little off topic but I can tell you one thing that's going on with COs, at least in the US. They're bringing back old COs that have retired, gone off the road because of health or even been taken off for other reasons. Some of these guys are in their 60s and one is even in his 70s. Can't provided documentation on this but it is absolutely true. I can think of any number of reasons why this is going on, most of them not very good for the organization.

• asher
    asher

Very interesting post!!

With all that is going one it seems that the WT is losing more ground than they're gaining. As long as they were growing, they considered it the blessing of Jehovah.

They care not for those whom they lose, as long as they get replacements. Those who leave may wonder in hopeless despair for a long time; some become alcoholics; some commit suicide; others lose their sanity; families are broken apart; not being able to communicate.

There are many wonderful people among them......but their leadership is detestable and a reproach to anything that stands for truth and righteousness.

Now they may try to cry 'Persecution' , but most people can see that is not the case.

I think there are many JWs who want out but either don't know how or don't have the courage to face the issue, due to the things they have been taught. After all, there is a Power higher that the god of the WT, who has everything in control.

We don't know how it will all work out, but it is disgraceful to those who claim to represent God, to abuse mentally, emotionally, and spiritually the poor, good-hearted, misquided persons by leading them to believe that there is no life or spirituality outside the WT organization. I think they stand reprehensible for their shameful treatment of others.

Thanks again for a wonderful post!!

Asher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit