All UK CO's and DO's recalled to London Bethel

by Jim Dee 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Earnest
    Earnest

mouthy:

At the beginning of this thread you asked me to comment because you thought I was "in the know". I am not "in the know" in any sense but chose not to reply because my personal impression was that JD was trolling. When I saw you in "chat" I mentioned this out of courtesy as I did not want you to think I was ignoring you. I have no evidence that JD is trolling other than my personal impression, which I have not had reason to revise, but had no intention to make an issue out of it in public or in private.

Earnest

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you Earnest for responding

• mann377
    mann377

Let's see.......so Jesus says to his apostles "we must find the leaks and do damage control" ....... remember you can't just walk in and out of this spiritual paradise.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

hilary step wrote:

"No, I belive that they will and have sustained heavy damage in the subconcious of many JW's who are starting to ask questions."

At the risk of repeating myself, I went online 3 months ago to "disprove" the idea that there was a policy in place that favored abusers, and here I am today(after many hundreds of hours spent combing the net, finally seeing the "slave" for what it is) realizing that I and my family, all of us, have been duped by the deceitful boys from Brooklyn. I am trying to salvage my faith in God, it isn't easy so far.
    But I will never again put faith in what the WT says; never again let my life be controlled by elders, never again be guilted into more and more service, never ever allow anyone to get between me and my belief in God as I understand him.

pistoff

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

That was very good to hear pistoff! I really liked your Post!

Also, I wanted to give everyone Links to a few Threads I Posted with tons of info on the Watchtower's Pedophile Policy:

Here is a Link where you can see the Watchtower Society's Pedophile Policy: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=36778&site=3

Here is a Link where you can see ALL of the Quotes from J.R. Brown, the Watchtower Society's Main Spokesman, about their "Pedophile Protection Policy": http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=36289&site=3

Here is a Link where you can see just about ALL of the Silent Lambs News Articles: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=35836&site=3

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    I went online 3 months ago to "disprove" the idea that there was a policy in place that favored abusers, and here I am today(after many hundreds of hours spent combing the net....

I agree, that's very encouraging Pistoff ! I've shared information regarding the Watchtower Society with only one person that came to the conclusion that the WTS is pulling some fast moves. And she wasn't baptized yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit