All UK CO's and DO's recalled to London Bethel

by Jim Dee 95 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you know how they neutralize gossip? They DISFELLOWSHIP! Question or be critical, and you are out!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

How do we know this happened?

Don't forget the march on Brooklyn, September 27, 2002 - Be a part of History and do your part for the Lambs!

RevMalk Speaks - You cannot DF All of the people all of the time, BUT, you can DF most of the people some of the time.
    Saratoga Springs, NY Congregation Refugee
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Earnest ? Come on your in the know!!! Since you attend the meetings...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Isn't it good to see the WTS run into a huddle to "stategerize" a method for handling the "leaks," i.e., anyone who talks openly about the WTS policies and methods and the possible tax implications.

I wonder if we'll see further evolution of the WTS loyalty oath?

Of course, they're doing it for the children - children like Ted Jaracz and his ilk.

Prediction - ever greater organizational growth as Jehovah provides a golden shower of blessings upon them.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

"leaks" ???

How can there be "leaks" in an organization that holds meetings that are open to the public???

• Mulan
    Mulan

Seems like Bill stirred things up over there.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Normally, the WTBTS would try to surpress this type of information. That's why they are looking for the "leaks".

What they don't understand is that there is a Public Information Act that allows the records of any public organization to be open to a "look see" by any interested party. Here in the US, it's law.

As far as I'm concerned they will be unable to stop this massive snowball.

Love and Light,

Sentinel/Karen

• Matty
    Matty

It certainly does, there's trouble at Mill Hill!

God bless ya Bill!

• Amazing
    Amazing

Maybe now the [F]it will hit the [Sh]an ... or was that the other way around. ... it is time for Ted and Saddam go ...

• Englishman
    Englishman

Maybe Bill's addressing the meeting!

Where is he BTW, anyone heard anything yet?

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit