All UK CO's and DO's recalled to London Bethel

by Jim Dee 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

An emergency meeting has been called by Jack Dowson at London Bethel

All CO's and DO's were recalled yesterday and are meeting at 2pm today in Bethel (Most have left the visiting congregations in limbo. The meeting is today(starts at 2pm), tomorrow and finishing on Friday at 12 noon. Also attending are the Press co-ordinators.

The agenda is as follows (sorry only got a 2 min window to read the fax):-

1. Child Abuse - managing the problems of the Press, further information on Bill Bowen, state of congregations, managing the issues the bad press is giving, seeking out the leaks in the congregations.

2. How to deal with alleged child molesters in the congregations - neutralise gossip

3. Tax matters arising from the potential bad press

Apparently 2 are over from New York (Don't know who, will try to find out)

Jim

• scumrat
    scumrat

Thanks for the info.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks for the update Jim:

" ... seeking out the leaks in the congregations."

I have wondered for a long time just when the Society was going to get around to this issue ... with each new step it becomes clear that they don't give a damn about victims of molestation, but insteaqd are digging their heels in for total war with former JWs ... a war that they will eventually lose.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

some will need to be very careful...or prepare for the worst!

Ozzie

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    3. Tax matters arising from the potential bad press

Well well well. Now that is interesting!

Thanks for the info. Jim.

Expatbrit

• wednesday
    wednesday

"seeking out leaks" oh boy-here we go-they will be on a witch hunt now. I have sen elders stoop to very low things) stalking people etc, to find out what is happening. I asked simon about security jof this site and someone getting a hold of our e-mail addresses. It worries me-I currently know there is a list floating around of people that have been identifed as apostate. But truly-it is the ones here that are still attending meeting that have the most ot worry. Better watch what u say. I think this time it's not paranoia.

• Larry
    Larry

Thanks a million for the insider tip!!! Please keep us posted.

This is just the beginning. Can you imagine how the Boys in Brooklyn are planning to counter attact the bad press and the March on the 27th. The best thing the BORG could do is to follow their own advice from their current WT "Why Should I Apologize."

Peace - LL

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Very interesting. Gonna have to keep my eye on this one.

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

cant you believe this, I love to be a fly on the wall.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I recall an earlier post about how there is a significant number of CO's and DO's who are unhappy with the organization and its policies. I wonder what affect this meeting will have on them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit