Anyone still bothered by the demons?

by wednesday 124 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Hmmm Venice,

Interesting how the Lord sent his Angel of Death to kill all the Egyptians (they deserved it) and yet the Deeemoz do bad things like take over smurfs......

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have demons in my pants.Sometimes they run around the house all by themselves..LOL...OUTLAW

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well 151 I don't belive in the bible or the God of the bible so I really can't argue that one with you, can't arugue something that didn't happen

Ven

• wednesday
    wednesday

Some of u are having a lot of fun at my expense. . My post was clear-they were talking wih me and it happpened one time. I have had other not so bizzare stuff happen. I'm sane as the rest of u-well saner than some of the people who have posted. I think the spirit world exists. If u do not and are not interested-fine. I don't know if they are angels, demons, ghosts are what. They occ make their presence known. I only brought this to this froum because as JW's i often found the subject came up and don't remember them telling me i'm nuts. In the long time i have been associated with JW-i have heard many demon stories. Many were much more vivid thatn what i posted. As matter of fact in the 60-70 we would regularly get a demon story in the wt or awake. I see less of it now. As a good jw , i was required to take those stories to heart-less they happen to me.

I am tired of being told to get a mental checkup. I think a few of u guys could benefit from one. I see a therapist and am sure i'm ok. not so sure about some others.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Perhaps it is best to show those who hold ridiculous unfounded beliefs that they are wrong,

OK Funky, You go first. start proooven.

I have demons in my pants.Sometimes they run around the house all by themselves..LOL...OUTLAW

OutLaw, when was the last time you washed those pant?

Or are you in them when this happens?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey wednesday,more than a few of us as children were terrorized by JW adults telling us storys of demons.So when we get the chance we have a bit of fun with the subject..Don`t take it personally..Some of us need to blow off some steam about a subject that once disturbed us...OUTLAW

• Valis
    Valis
    I see a therapist and am sure i'm ok. not so sure about some others.

yeah right, as if you told a therapist that you were talking to demons they would not see many red flags. Or perhaps you have simply neglected to tell the therapist those details? Please do tell.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Plmkrzy,I was in them one time when they ran off on their own.Those pants ran me for near 2 miles,then straight into a pub and sat down..Me and those pants have been friends ever since..LOL...OUTLAW

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey Valis at least we dont' still have New World Translations in our bookshelves

Ven

• Valis
    Valis

*L* ven...I keep ON my bookshelf to read Jeremiah 25:27...keeps the demons away...

edited because my keyboard is demonized

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "NWT" class

Edited by - Valis on 12 September 2002 15:9:17

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit