Anyone still bothered by the demons?

by wednesday 124 Replies latest jw friends

• DJ
    DJ

OH Valis,

What I am saying is that you cannot prove that demons do not exist and I cannot prove that they do! So, I guess that we have to agree to disagree. I just think that you are out of bounds when you tell Wednesday that she is crazy and it is a figment of her overactive imagination or whatever.

Now, Valis....put the dang bong down and pay attention this time!!!!! Oh yea btw................

(((((((((((((((((((((((Happy Birthday Valis))))))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .........dj

• Valis
    Valis

DJ...are you sure you aren't the one that's loco in the cabeza? *L* I didn't call Wednesday crazy, but anyone who will admit to believing in demons may very well be headed in that direction. Ifyou go back and look at what I posted I stated several times that a visit to a mental health pro might help. Wednesday states "oh yes I've had therapy"...but never answered my question about telling the therapist if it was revealed that there were incidents involving so called demons. My guess is no, but I might be wrong by some odd chance..*LOL* If said therapist was never made aware of "demonic" incidents then the root of the delusion can't be revealed and eliminated. If the therapist was informed and did nothing about it, then I would ask for my money back!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Valis,

Chill dude.

Why risk hurting someones feelings because their beliefs seem unfounded?

Your a good man. Give wednesday a break.

Your friend Jst2

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Me thinks Valis is out of the bong!!! hahahha

chill babay!!! If they don't exisit then there's no need to get all worked up about. "but anyone who will admit to believing in demons may very well be headed in that direction." keep in mind this is purely your opinion, just because you belive it to be so doesn't mean it is, that goes for both sides of the issue. I think it's important to respect each others belief systems and it's fine to debate, but just play nice

Ven

• Valis
    Valis

jst2...yeah I'll quit.

Ven I was playing nice and no never do I run out. eheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "demonized sass" class

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

*Valis has been chastised for pulling pigtails in class.*

wednesday,

There is a lot of mysterious stuff we cannot explain. Whatever is happening, it is amazing. Whether it is due to powers within the universe or powers within the mind, it is power and it is real. I am intriqued and unable to explain them.

At least you got your answer, you are not the only one experiencing this, whatever it is.

Jst2laws

Ps, wednesday, Valis IS a great and caring guy. Don't take offense.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    I will tell u though-the most bizzre stores i ever personally heard-and I remember reading one in the wt too, are the stories of women who report demons having sex with them. i remember a totaly sane sister who was rather pretty telling a few of us siters that she had to sleep with Bibles in all the "stragetic places" to ward off demons. Now we all beliieved her.Was she crazy? no.

Wet dream!! Sounds better when you tell your friends in the borg it was a demon.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Districtoverbeer wrote:

I didn't call Wednesday crazy, but anyone who will admit to believing in demons may very well be headed in that direction.

Travis.......you know me......know me well. Are you going to tell me that this is my fate being that I have had "experiences that are unexplainable"? Gonna tell me that I am headed for the crazy train because I am a believer in the paranormal?

I like you guy, but I have to agree w/Ven:

chill babay!!! If they don't exisit then there's no need to get all worked up about. "but anyone who will admit to believing in demons may very well be headed in that direction." keep in mind this is purely your opinion, just because you belive it to be so doesn't mean it is, that goes for both sides of the issue. I think it's important to respect each others belief systems and it's fine to debate, but just play nice

We need to respect each other's views, opinions and beliefs. Many of us were raised in dubdom......and to not respect other's opinions reminds me too much of that bullsh**

I am not saying that everyone ought to believe in the paranormal, all I am saying is to please respect other's experiences.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I agree with the whole "let's respect each other's opinions" scooter; however, I still think the demons those woman slept with were wet dreams!

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Wednesday,

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us here.

Ephesians 6:11: " Put on the complete suit of armor from God that you may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil ;"

1 Peter 5: 6,7,8: (6): Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time;" (7): while you throw all your anxiety upon him, because he cares for you." (8):Keep your senses, be watchful. Your adversary the Devil, walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour [someone].

Christian Love.

AwakenedAndFree

Edited by - AwakenedAndFree on 12 September 2002 18:14:41

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit