ARE JW'S MORE HONEST THAN OTHERS?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• amac
    amac

Dismembered -

I did not mean for that statement to refer to everyone on this thread, or even to all ex-JWs. I meant it to be read by anyone who is quick to find fault with others and to point out that ex-JWs can ("can", not "are") be as self-righteous as JWs.

Dia -

Exactly what am I in denial of? Instead of praying that I will "get it", maybe you can just help me out and tell me. Or is it because you are completely full of hot air and are quick to dismiss any further discussion of your accusation for fear of this becoming known?

• Europe
    Europe

Amac:

Dia -

Exactly what am I in denial of?

Try to think for yourself once, then you might find out!!!

• amac
    amac

Try to think for yourself once, then you might find out!!!

Wow! Imagine that! More EMPTY insults. So I should think for myself and agree with the others on this thread, kind of like you. Yeah, that would really be thinking for myself. By the way, my question was directed to Dia, not Europe.

• Europe
    Europe

Talking about empty insults Amac, wasnt it you who recently wrote: OUTLAW -

You miserable, big booger Disengaged -

My point exactly. Don't try to come to a conclusion based on your limited experiences. Realize that there is a little more to the world and to people than your narrow view.
    Europe- It only takes half an education So the pot calls the kettle black!!!!!
    So I should think for myself and agree with the others on this thread, kind of like you
    BTW: perhaps you dont know it , but it is possible to think for yourself and meanwhile agree with the others on this thread, it's called, SHARING the same opinion!!!!!!
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

well I will only speak for myself and state that I was raised a jw and now i'm not and never in my life have I ever robbed anyone or stabbed anyone in the back. As far as being dishonest. I've lied about how fast I was driving. I've implied I was younger then I actually am and also older then I actually am. Depending on who wanted to know.

Over all I would say I am way more honest then the average person.

• amac
    amac

Seeing how you pulled my comments out of context, I felt the need to reply.

You miserable, big booger

was a reply to Outlaw calling me a miserable, little snot. The context you left out was that I had an argument (or my own opinion which you, for some unknown reason, don't think I have) to go along with it, as well as the rest of your weak examples, which are an attempt to turn the attention away from the fact that you have resorted to having no argument, but rather just using insults to prove your point.

If you go back and read the entire thread, you will see that people like Quotes and myself were able to discuss and disagree on this topic without resorting to insults or taking things personally.

On the other hand, Disengaged decided to address me in a reply and simply tell me I had no idea what I was talking about without an argument of his own. YOU then decided to side with him and in your first address to me tell me that I am "Applying double standards as usual????"

I replied to you without insult asking for proof of double standards.

During this, Disengaged continues to have absolutely no ability to articulate an argument beyond simply insulting me and using general illustrations.

Then, as usual, OUTLAW jumps in calling me a miserable little snot and attacking me without even addressing the topic of the thread.

Dia, as well, decides to simply say I am in denial (who knows about what) and, like the rest, provide no argument.

Then you decide to buddy up with Dia and tell me "Try to think for yourself once, then you might find out!!!"

Don't expect to bully up with your buddies on here and win an argument by throwing empty insults. I do not walk away from insults, mob mentality (cult whateveryouwanttocallit) or any form of intimidation. I have clearly stated my argument throughout this thread and have only returned insults to those who have hurled them at me.

Shall we continue your pointless debate?

• Europe
    Europe

Well Amac, if you hate it that f.i. Disengaged or Outlaw throw 'empty' insults at you why throwing them back?

Dont you know the proverb: " Do unto others as you would they should do unto you"?

• amac
    amac

Who says I hate it. The only thing I don't like are simple minded people who insult with no argument to back it. If I call you an imbecile, I am going to explain why you are an imbecile. You lot don't seem to be able to do this, so there really is no discussion, just your sad attempts at intimidation and name calling.

• Europe
    Europe

I didnt call anybody names, unkile other people!!!

• amac
    amac

No, but you did accuse me of double standards and of not thinking for myself without any explanation of why.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit