ARE JW'S MORE HONEST THAN OTHERS?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• amac
    amac
    because of your immediate, shallow minded personal attacks when ever it is that someone may have struck a nerve.

You addressed me by stating that I have no idea what I was talking about and then failed to state an argument or rebuttal of your own. You then make a sweeping statement about 6 million people and you have the nerve to say I am making shallow minded personal attacks? LOL!

And by the way...what in the world does this mean...

P.S. Amac Y/K, Amac Y/N is there a little similarity there? Uh Oh ! I think there is.......
    I honestly have no idea.
  • Disengaged
    Disengaged

Edited by - Disengaged on 5 September 2002 19:52:11

• minimus
    minimus

Boys, Boys....Can't we just get along...lol.....I would like to give you my opinion. SOME JW's ARE more honest than others. SOME BAPTISTS are more honest than others ,too. If I lost a wallet at a JW convention I THINK I might have a better chance of getting it back intact as opposed to losing that same wallet at a trade show.....maybe I'm wrong. As was mentioned, I've seen some Witnesses get real particular over some law that might be broken but be the first to brag about how they got a fake ROLEX in Chinatown....The bottom line------Some PEOPLE are honest while others aren't.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Amac,you miserable little snot.Your a troll,and not a very good one.Do you know anything about dubs?You rarely understand anything anyone trys to tell you about the life of a dub..You remind me of Friday ..LOL...OUTLAW

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Outlaw

Now that's funny!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey dismembered,just got a boo of your hammer,trying to wack a nail that won`t stay wacked..LOL...OUTLAW

• amac
    amac

Minimus -

I am in full agreement with your post. Thanks for the balanced view.

OUTLAW -

You miserable, big booger. I propose that you are the troll since you have once again come on to a thread without adding any comments to the topic, but instead your sole purpose is to make a personal attack on me.

Go away troll!

Just because you are a cookie cutter apostate and you can gather up support from like minded drones who have nothing of substance to add does not relieve you from the responsibility of supporting your retarded statements with rational reasoning. You are useless to this website besides summarizing and repeating what others have said. I try and promote discussion on this discussion board and you and like minded folks just want to attack me in an attempt to make this an In Agreement With US Board. You are the troll.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Min said,

....The bottom line------Some PEOPLE are honest while others aren't.

Is that like "Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear".?

Dismembered

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    did you find that you could trust a Witness more than you could a non-JW?

No.

• Dia
    Dia

It is interesting reading amac's posts. Denial, in action.

In my experience, JW's have extremely well-honed 'public' and 'private' personna.

As 'image' counts so ridiculously much to this group, they MUST keep a squeaky clean public image, at all times, at all costs, in all ways, regarding everything.

This is an untennable burden for most human beings. And their 'humanity' is under constant pressure to 'leak out'.

Never you mind: 'Tattlers to the rescue!'

Yes, JWs live with a constant burden and with a constant threat of tattling.

And so....perhaps this is why....their 'private personna', when it is bad, can be REALLY bad.

I think this is perhaps because they have lost touch with any genuine sense of 'right and wrong'. So the 'other side of the coin' now includes every and any awful thing you've ever heard of and they are now all exacty equal.

Any genuine sense of 'right and wrong' has become so buried under the weight of image and threat of tattling and the burden and duty of superiority and of reporting the human failings of others - (a job that may cost others to lose EVERYTHING).

They are now SO out of touch that they can actually stand up in front of the world and say and believe something so ridiculous as the two witness policy - that child sex victims need to have two witnesses to the crime before they can even consider it.

I used to think JWs were more honest.

And I used to think I was the only one with two sides.

No longer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit