ARE JW'S MORE HONEST THAN OTHERS?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

One thing that the Witnesses promote is how they are different from the rest of the world. In your personal experience , did you find that you could trust a Witness more than you could a non-JW?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'd trust them with money but not a secret; biggest gossips I've ever met.

Minimus, I always love your questions!

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you STINKY, and I always will love your name...lol

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Thank you!

• Kep
    Kep

Far from it !!!

I worked for a company for 15 years and made it known I was a dub. I hired a JW raised guy who worked out well and he took over my position when I left a year after I was Df.

He then left a year later and the company hired a bapt. JW to care for the admin and accounts of the company.

I was asked back and so returned after a 3 year period to replace this JW guy who wasn't happy with the pay he was getting.

After 6 weeks of being back in the job I began to find discrepancies in a number of our accounts and started following the paper trail. It resulted in a total of $54,000.00 he had pilfered from the company.

I had him in my office as I began my investigations and had a total of $14,000.00, asked him if there was any more money taken and he told me there wasn't. I kept looking and again had him in my office with a total of $35,000.00 and still he wouldn't say if that was the full amount. In the end I sent a fax to his Elder father explaining that his son continually lies to me about this issue and that unless he co-operates with my work the comapny will be pressing charges against him.

That got a bomb under his ar*e, and they were both in my office the next day. I knew his father personally from my borg days and so it was even more of a slap in the face that I the "evil one" was going to inform the authorities.

I think that some are prone to trust joho's more than others but in reality they are no better than you or me.

Kep

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

"Whoever hides hatred has lying lips"

• minimus
    minimus

True A Paduan, But remember what Confucious say, Many men smoke, but fu man chu.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Here is a Link that shows the Jehovah's Witnesses' "HONESTY":

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=35689&site=3

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Best Dubs Lie..They go to muslam countrys,pretend they`re Avon salesmen,and get their heads cut off...OUTLAW

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I take it that Muslims generally don't appreciate the 'sacred' nature of theocratic warfare.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit