Would You Like to Work For silentlambs?

by silentlambs 85 Replies latest jw friends

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

dubla: I agree. YK like him or not, has my respect for the issues he defends.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

It doesn't work that way. I have been on the net for over 6 years. In that whole time apostate Dubs have tried just about everything to neutralize me. So far nothing has worked.

Further Biblical proof that YK is a virus.....

• abbagail
    abbagail

This thread is now FIVE pages long, and only about TWO OR LESS of them have posts concerning the actual Topic. Pathetic. Even though B.Bowen doesn't mind (per his post on page 3), it irks nonethless.

Grits

• Farkel
    Farkel

Since YK has already completely and totally hijacked this thread, I will take the opportunity to show how little reasoning ability he actually shows:

: I don't recall you from the old H2O board. But that is a very interesting revelation to me.

Me, too. You were too busy reading your own flames and reeling in any and all responses to notice his arrival. Just like you've done on this thread.

: It tells me that long before the Silent Lambs movement took off that you were on the apostate's side of the issue.

Faulty thinking from a faulty thinker. Do you take the "side" of the writer on everything you read? You don't? Then why did you just accuse Bill of doing that? He could just have just as easily been curious about what "apostates" were saying as anything else. Faulty thinking from a faulty thinker, YK.

: It validates my accusation

It doesn't validate shit, dummy. Faulty thinking from a faulty thinker.

:...that you are a mere exploiter of child abuse victims in order to further your own anti-Watchtower agenda.

Your accusation, your proof. Start doing your own research and naming victims who've worked with Bill and say they were "exploited" by him and used by him to further "his own" anti-Watchtower agenda. By the way, since you mentioned it, what IS "his own" anti-Watchtower agenda? If you think you know what it is, have you confirmed it or even TRIED to confirm it with the only person who knows for sure, namely HIM?

You can start with Erica, Heather and Holly. Give them a call. They are among the most high-profile victims and can easily be reached. Interview them and then report back to us on your findings, ok?

: You are indeed a very clever con man and imposter.

"Are indeed" is more WatchtowerSpeak(tm). Make a bunch of unproven accusations and sum it up with an "are indeed" conclusion. What an idiot you show yourself to be, YK.

: I look forward to the time when Jehovah will rip your deceitful mask off of your face.

When all else fails and the bullshit arguments and faulty thinking is exposed, there's always that dub ace-in-the-hole: My God will murder you!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The last resort of the "True Believer(tm)": my invisible friend is stronger than your invisible friend! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If you're going to bother responding, stick with the facts. Or don't bother.

Yadirf,

: Need I site a recent thread in which you called me a "dipfuck" in order to prove my case?

(I won't even correct your misspelling like you've done to me so many times!)

What's your problem? When you're a dipfuck, you're a dipfuck. And you were rightfully accused of being a dipfuck. Been there, done that. Don't sweat it.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 21 August 2002 1:51:39

• mevirginia
    mevirginia

Don't you guys get headache's from arguing so much? Just curious.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Farkel,good post.Although I don`t think you should direct YK to contact abused victims.In my opinion he`s an abuseave asshole...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit