Would You Like to Work For silentlambs?

by silentlambs 85 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

Bill Bowen

Over the course of the last two years, there have been different ones to challenge and ridicule silentlambs.

I don't recall you from the old H2O board. But that is a very interesting revelation to me. It tells me that long before the Silent Lambs movement took off that you were on the apostate's side of the issue. It validates my accusation that you are a mere exploiter of child abuse victims in order to further your own anti-Watchtower agenda. You are indeed a very clever con man and imposter. I look forward to the time when Jehovah will rip your deceitful mask off of your face. / You Know

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Why respond to You Know, who is a sorry example of a Jehovah's Witness, is regarded as weirdo in his own congregation, and has no responsibilitiy in the congregation?

You are arguing with a person who is strictly here to get attention for his pathetic weak ego. If it wasn't for JW.com, nobody would pay attention to You Know, and he would be completely alone.

• You Know
    You Know

Hey Megadud, why do you keep responding to my posts telling everyone else to stop responding? Doesn't that make you a mega-hypocrite? / You Know

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Why respond to You Know, who is a sorry example of a Jehovah's Witness, is regarded as weirdo in his own congregation, and has no responsibilitiy in the congregation?

You are arguing with a person who is strictly here to get attention for his pathetic weak ego. If it wasn't for JW.com, nobody would pay attention to You Know, and he would be completely alone.

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

just because someone posts on the same thread as you have posted doesnt mean they are responding to you........did mega address you personally? posting about someone and responding directly to someone are two different things. i realize though, that you were merely looking for another reason to erroneously label someone a hypocrite, so carry on.

aa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey MegaDude,as most will see,your comments were directed at the other posters,about the steaming cow pie that wants to derail this thread..In the mean time Bill Bowen of "SILENT LAMBS" has made this thread for anyone who would like to help "SILENT LAMBS" ...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 19 August 2002 13:44:35

Edited by - OUTLAW on 19 August 2002 13:45:30

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

If the WT came out with a policy change tomorrow (or the laws were updated in all states, whichever is more likely to happen first) that made reporting mandatory (even back dating however far the law would like) would SilentLambs continue?

silentlambs was and wil always be a support group for jw survivors of abuse as its primary purpose. If WT changed policy we would no longer focus on educating people to that end and concentrate all efforts on helping abuse survivors.

If Silentlambs does continue (because eventually I believe that one of the two, the WT or the law, will change) will you no longer focus on bringing attention to the WT and simply focus on supporting victims?

simply focus on supporting victims.

Or will you continue working with the media?

There will always be a basis for using media to expose injustice and educating the public.

silentlambs

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    I don't recall you from the old H2O board. But that is a very interesting revelation to me. It tells me that long before the Silent Lambs movement took off that you were on the apostate's side of the issue.

Just because you chose to openly defy the WTS and have long term typographical relationships with 'apostates' and those Disfellowshipped and Disassociated, which actually should rightly have led to your own expulsion from the WTS, does not give you the right to attack those who have 'lurked'. Lets face it YK, you propound your motives for posting here being that you are trying to snatch the lost sheep back from the Satanic fires, just chalk Bill Bowen up as just another of your failures....lol

Best regards - HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 19 August 2002 13:52:40

• You Know
    You Know

HS

Just because you chose to openly defy the WTS and have long term verbal relationships with 'apostates' and those Disfellowshipped and Disassociated, which actually should rightly have led to your own expulsion from the WTS, does not give you the right to attack those who have 'lurked'.

Sure it does. Are you making up the rules now that you are moderating? / You Know

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Be gratefull hillary_step is moderating and I`m not...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit