Would You Like to Work For silentlambs?

by silentlambs 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

You Know <---- click me! can ridicule all he wants, but when he does so not out of concern for the issue at hand, but to merely insult Bill and all his hard work, get a thread off topic, not to mention slandering people in the process, then no he cannot. That is trollish behavior at best. We already know he has no respect for anyone on this board so I fail to see how it could be anything else but trolling. If this is isn't blatantly clear I don't know what is... It appears to me that the issues of "free speech" have merely become a smoke screen for acting like a jackass.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• You Know
    You Know

Hmmm ridiculing a group of people that support child abuse victims makes you not only a Jerk, but an Asshole, a Nazi, and a Dumbass.

Actually, it is becoming apparent that Silent Lambs Inc is a cruel and shameless exploiter of child abuse victims. Your childish tantrums can't change reality. / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

Hey Nipple Boy, you are one of the worst trollers, slanderers, and thread hijackers on the board. Your hypocrisy meter just flipped off the chart dude. / You Know

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Actually, it is becoming apparent that Silent Lambs Inc is a cruel and shameless exploiter of child abuse victims. Your childish tantrums can't change reality. / You Know

Only in the mind of a complete FOOL.

Your Childish Attention Starved Cryfests cannot change the fact that you are a TROLL.

YOU KNOW of the Molester Class

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This thread is about helping Bill Bowen with "SILENT LAMBS" If there are jobs he has posted that you like PLEASE LET BILL KNOW...OUTLAW

• Valis
    Valis

You know, whatever dude. At least when I act up or step on toes I am man enough to apologize and make peace.. What is your excuse?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Would I like to help Bill Bowen ?......

Well I already do ..... and if you knew what I did today you guys would freak out!!!!!

Hehehehehe!!!!!!

hawk

• amac
    amac

I have some sincere questions for Bill (sorry, nothing to do with the YouKnow sub-thread in this post.)

If the WT came out with a policy change tomorrow (or the laws were updated in all states, whichever is more likely to happen first) that made reporting mandatory (even back dating however far the law would like) would SilentLambs continue?

If Silentlambs does continue (because eventually I believe that one of the two, the WT or the law, will change) will you no longer focus on bringing attention to the WT and simply focus on supporting victims? Or will you continue working with the media?

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

"sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me..."

Over the course of the last two years, there have been different ones to challenge and ridicule silentlambs. I recall Harold a brutal antagonist on H2o who had one tirade after another, along with several others who all seemed remarkably similiar in their attacks. I learned to watch and when we burned Watchtower pretty bad, then would come the attacks. I think it was their befuddled way to try and offset negative information being read by lurkers. The result is when silentlambs is attacked it generally means we are getting to them pretty good at the moment, so I view it as a positive. If we were ignored then that would mean we were not worth bothering with. The attacks are typical, raising innunendo or twisting comments into some negative implication that has no valid basis. For those who wish to believe those comments they were just looking for an excuse anyway, for the rest, they know where the real truth lay.

So I appreciate the attacks as it helps me know Watchtower is still reacting and trying to cover themselve at all costs and it let's me know I am on the right track. Thank you WT trolls, your words tell me more than you will ever know.

silentlambs

• Valis
    Valis

amac, I was also wondering about this question for Bill. And what if they suddenly turned in "The List" to the authorities? What course of action would he take?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit