Would You Like to Work For silentlambs?

by silentlambs 85 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Why respond to You Know, who is a sorry example of a Jehovah's Witness, is regarded as weirdo in his own congregation, and has no responsibilitiy in the congregation?

You are arguing with a person who is strictly here to get attention for his pathetic weak ego. If it wasn't for JW.com, nobody would pay attention to You Know, and he would be completely alone.

• You Know
    You Know

MEGADUD

Why respond to You Know, who is a sorry example of a Jehovah's Witness, is regarded as weirdo in his own congregation, and has no responsibilitiy in the congregation?

The fact that you would feel the need to slander me, as if you actually knew something about my personal life and motives, is merely indicative of the desperation apostates have felt, over these many years, to render me ineffective. I have always had to laugh at the tyranny of thought that apostate Dubs have had to resort to in an effort to throttle me. "Don't listen to YK, don't respond, maybe he'll go away." Back on the old H2O forum there were numerous "Ignore You Know" campaigns organized, all of which failed to accomplish their goal. The bottom line, when it gets down to it, banning YK is really your only effective option. Which, is obviously why some apostates who are apparently at their wits end are calling for Simon to do just that. / You Know

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

YK,

This is about 'organization' within a not-for-profit group, not about 'The Organization'. There is nothing wrong with organization, but if Mr. Bowen, under the guise of being a 'charity' were to build a multi-billion dollar empire and then insist on pains of punishing his workers, juxtaposing his 'Organization' between God and man, then this would be very wrong.

I do however agree with you, that one has to be very careful how these things are established. I have been involved in enough 'not-for-profit' groups to know that many end up like rampant poultry farms where the chickens peck themselves to death and the cause becomes muddled in petty personality issues.

Best regards - HS

• Europe
    Europe

Youknow:

Nothing better to do than bashing people who have more guts in their little finger that the whole GB together? Really feel sorry for you!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

You are arguing with a person who is strictly here to get attention for his pathetic weak ego. If it wasn't for JW.com, nobody would pay attention to You Know, and he would be completely alone.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This thread is definitly off topic.YK start your own dam thread to whine.JERK! .. Who wants to help Bill Bowen with SILENT LAMBS?..Please E-mail him ..To my buds on the board:Don`t let YK or any other steaming cow pie hi-jack this thread...OUTLAW

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Just my two cents, I did "twitch" a little when I got to the "merchandising" part.........

Bill, some clarification, please?

Edited by - thichi on 19 August 2002 12:15:45

• You Know
    You Know

This thread is definitly off topic.YK start your own dam thread to whine.JERK!

I was not whining. I was ridiculing the Silent Lambs Borganization. Isn't that allowed? / You Know

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey ThiChi,I never thought of it,but it suprised me too.Actually I think it`s a good move. It keeps the "SILENT LAMBS" name out in the public and generates cash to keep "SILENT LAMBS" running.What really suprised me was,how many jobs there is to help Silent Lambs.If you want to help and you don`t like one job,you can always choose another...OUTLAW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I was not whining. I was ridiculing the Silent Lambs Borganization. Isn't that allowed? / You Know

Hmmm ridiculing a group of people that support child abuse victims makes you not only a Jerk, but an Asshole, a Nazi, and a Dumbass.

If you wan to express your own worthless opinion, start a new thread so we can ignore it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit