Hellfire loves "Dumbass people".

by Bleep 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

I go by the Holy Scriptures. That is why I like the Bible research topics. The Watchtower is only one source of info out there, Nuff said?

• minimus
    minimus

bleep, who cares???

• Bleep
    Bleep

Alow neomadman to respond to my answer. Stop camping my topics, I don't try to crash your topics. Why can't science play God? Could science make an eternal hell for us? Maybe they allready did by providing a device that can destroy a whole city. Let me have some space and stop spamming me. I have allready heard crazydrinkers oppinion, that is no front page news. Keep going on and on about it if you must but get to the point.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Who cares could be raised many times when it comes to the big picture, there are less people who care about bible principles like minumus. Did you want a responce like that?

• larc
    larc

Bleep, on the bottom of the last page is a post to you from me. Are you going to address it?

• minimus
    minimus

bleep, you are so boring.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Please show me the pages, thats all I wanted. how else can I start the topic?

• Bleep
    Bleep

larc wrote, " We may not be able to bring too many out of the organization, but we certainly can innoculate the general public from the subtle, persuasive tactics of the believers."

Allow me to respond when you give me the Doctrine.

Please show me the Doctrine that you claim lets the Witnesses do what they want with regards to "warfare". Did you mean to say Spiritual Warfare?

I am not from the countries that you say practice this old or new Doctrine. But it is true we keep close ties to our brothers and sisters.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, why are you changing subjects, when addressing me? Why don't you address the questions I have already raised? I already gave the references. Russell believed all would be resurrected, (Divine Plan of the Ages, 1924, p. 149 - 172. Rutherford did also, up to at least 1930 (Wt. p.332.) He later changed the belief to say that some would not be resurrected (Wt. 1938, pp. 314, 326, 376, 377). To my knowledge, they have not changed back to the earlier doctrine. Now, I am adding some new references on a more specific question. Will the men of Sodom be resurrected? All references are from the Watchtower, and here is the belief over time: yes they will be resurrected, (1879 -7), no they won't (1952 p.338), yes they will, (1965, p. 476), no, they won't (6-1-1988). The references I have provided covered 109 years of the religion's history. Now, I ask you, in the 14 years since 1988, have they changed this doctrine again? If so, please provide a reference to prove this.

• Bleep
    Bleep

In the middle of the 3rd page of this topic Crazydrinker sked me if I believe in aliens. Here is what my Orginization of Bible students had to say about that, in my own words of course:

There are aliens that come from the spirit realm. The Devil does not want to show himself. He uses a theory that we are not alone. When being beamed into a ship,or abducted, you are really under a Satanic influence, not being tested by so called aliens. There is evidence that science fiction is demonic, and that the action of being abducted is really related to spiritism. So whenever you hear about a person being abductions in Mexico, you know what really happened.

What subjects did I change brother larc? I was asked some questions from other people, maybe that was a new subject other than hellfire.

Please allow me to go over the information that was provided by brother Russell. I might not have the one from 1924, since that one might be out of date and since it was made for that decade.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit