Hellfire loves "Dumbass people".

by Bleep 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep:

. I have shown that I have the accurate knowledge that the NWT brings out.

This is a conflicting statement and this is where your problems begin Bleep. The NWT has no accurate knowlege! I did not say that you broke the ethical rules (your ignorance is a curse not a rule) I said that the WT broke YOUR ethical rules. Get your fact straight. Never the less, you still refuse to answer the question : "Why do different countries have different WT policies?" WE are STILL WAITING for your answer.

My information might be limited to Bible knowledge; would that be such a bad thing

It is a bad thing due to the fact that the 'knowledge' you know is wrong. Try to read some non WT knowledge and you will see how greatly misled you have been.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, on another thread I pointed out the your understanding of the Society's resurrection doctrine is not correct. I even provided a chronology of the changes in that belief. Are you ever going to address my comments?????????

• Bleep
    Bleep

Not until you show me the changes from the Doctrine, brother.

You might want to check those scriptures first from you Bible.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Thanks Mr. Moo Moo for not trying to help me understand the Bible.

That's right, you can't go with your gut feelings outside of the Adult section Topics.

• Bleep
    Bleep

So you are saying neomadman, that you are still not sure if it was symbolic? Jehovah and Jesus used words that would bring a greater understanding in many many scriptures that were symbolic.

Don't try to make fun of stuff you don't even understand.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    So you are saying neomadman, that you are still not sure if it was symbolic? Jehovah and Jesus used words that would bring a greater understanding in many many scriptures that were symbolic.

Don't try to make fun of stuff you don't even understand.

I'm not making fun of anything, Bleep. And I'm sure I understand what the Bible says on the subject better than you do, since your beliefs are not based upon honest Bible study, but upon blind acceptance of Watchtower dogma. I'm willing to admit that there are things I do not fully understand in scripture. It's easy for Jehovah's Witnesses to know what to think about any given Bible topic - they just look up what the masters of their faith have published on the subject, and that is what they are required to believe and teach to others, whether it makes sense or not.

My comments were aimed at pointing out an inaccuracy in what you reported that the Watchtower of 7/15 had said. You reported that they claimed that "The Apocalypse of Peter (2nd century C.E.) was the first [apocryphal] Christian work to describe the punishment and tortures of sinners in hell," and I merely pointed out that that is a false statement, that descriptions of torment in hellfire are definitely found within the Bible itself. Whether those descriptions are to be taken literally or symbolically is irrelevant to the discussion; the point is that they are there. And it is therefore inaccurate to say that the first reference in Christian writings to the torments of hell came during the second century.

And, as I predicted, I note that you completely ignored my request for scriptural references as a basis for your assertion that God's method of resurrecting us is that he remembers our DNA and recreates us. As you have always ignored every request I have made for a scriptural basis for any and all of the wild assertions you make. Bleep, I'm starting to think you don't know very much about the Bible at all. Not even as much as the average JW, and that's a very small amount indeed.

Edited by - NeonMadman on 12 August 2002 16:55:32

• Bleep
    Bleep

I am sorry neomadman. It is my own oppinion that time. Jehovah made all things including DNA. Crime has been going down becouse of DNA testing. Would it be right to say that DNA is how Jehovah remembers us all IF you think there will be a second chance in life here on earth?

• Bleep
    Bleep

Consider too the opinion of the US Presidents rule of not to mess with DNA, Not to be playing God.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Here you go again Bleep blabing about something that has no bearing on the topic. Do you do this to escape the questions we give you?? That ok, we are used to you doing this. Instead of wasting your time writing all this nonsense, why dont you go to the Library and learn something? You said you where in college, Im quite positive that all colleges have libraries! Go READ A BOOK. FREE YOUR MIND. Dont be such a troll :)

• larc
    larc

Bleep, I already showed you the changes in the JW resurection doctrine. I included references with page numbers. You know I did that, so why are you writing in an unethical fashion, by implying that I did not. I read the scriptures you provided and your interpretation. Your interpretation is not the same as the Society's interpretation. Now, show me from the Watchower literature, where your interpretation is in agreement with their's. I already have provided references that show they clearly interprete the scriptures differently than you do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit