APOSTATE DUBS----STONE COLD KILLERS?

by You Know 176 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TR
    TR

Fortunately, I cannot imagine what it is like to be mentally diseased as YK seems to be. He dwells on thoughts of murder, death and destruction, worldwide calamity and so on.

I certainly hope that YK is not one of those types that ends up fulfilling his prophecies himself.

TR

• joelbear
    joelbear

YK is no more mentally diseased than my parents are. He is just as deceived as they are. They can quote every scripture and make every argument that he makes.

Not one phone call to my mother goes without a comment about how the end will come "any day now" and how horrible the world is.

People have to discover the truth for themselves. The best we can do for our friends and family is help them to live as full a life now as we can. The more they live, the less of their soul the Watchtower possesses.

Joel

• You Know
    You Know

ASHITAKI

Why do you beleive the killing to be literal between XJWs and the JW relatives?

Because Jesus and the prophets foretold that's what would eventually occur.

I myself have good realtionships with my remaining JW relatives. I never make mention of anything to offend them, and they don't bring up religion. I don't hate them, and certainly wouldn't kill them.

Judas probably had affection for Jesus. Absalom probably loved his father David too. But, the point is that when the world goes berserk if you don't have Jehovah's spirit you will do anything to save yourself. That's what it will eventually come down to when the system blows.

I love my family, and I think that many, if not most of us here, do as well. Many of us, (excluding myself) have been hurt by family members, and this may cause ill will, but that is brought on by WT policy as to disfellowshipping, which you have shown some dissatisfaction with as of late. (some, not entirely)

That's the point. The demons can easily whip up your deep seated resentment and fan it into the flames of hatred and betrayal.

We're disgruntled, not monsters.

During the Nazi holocaust otherwise normal people did some pretty montrous things. In a police state I think you are going to find that even the strongest relationships snap under the strain. That's why the prophet wrote: "Do not put your faith in a companion. Do not put your trust in a confidential friend. From her who is lying in your bosom guard the openings of your mouth. For a son is dispising a father; a daughter is rising up against her mother...a man's enemies are the men of his household."

/ You Know

• You Know
    You Know

TR says

Fortunately, I cannot imagine what it is like to be mentally diseased as YK seems to be. He dwells on thoughts of murder, death and destruction, worldwide calamity and so on.

Actually, I am basically just reflecting on what's going on presently and projecting the culmination of things. Unless a person has been totally lobotomized, which apparently is the case with some of you, it is an inescapable fact that on a daily basis there are numerous news reports of little children being kidnapped and murdered. Stories of suicide bombers, growing famines, disease, and rumors of war are pretty much daily fare in the media, along with the spreading financial collapse that is now in the process of destroying entire nations. So, really, the person that denies the world's sad state of affairs is really the mentally diseased one. / You Know

• dubla
    dubla

anytime you see two yk posts back to back (after the thread has scrolled off), its a pretty good sign that hes desperate to keep his precious thread on page one.....especially when you see him responding to someone like tr, who isnt even attempting to add valid arguments to the conversation. oh well....i guess i helped you out a little today yk....youre welcome.

aa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey YK,nice link to the bet you made and lost..What was it you said ?..Lets review it together....."I will wage$100.00 bucks,that before the end of October.that the present financial system will be in a FULL BLOWN PANIC CRISIS,and if not in a CRASH DOWN MODE,then CERTAINLY IN A STATE OF WAR.If I am wrong I will pay $100.00 to the up keep of the JW Disscussion board."...Which one of these things happened due to economic collapse?..None!!..There was no "full blown panic crisis",there was no "crash down mode",and there was no "war",due to economic collapse...You lost your bet,and you bring your own thread up that prove`s you lied about winning..Your not too bright..Pay up the $100.00 to Simon,on the bet you made and lost...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 5 August 2002 13:16:12

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

TO MY FAVORITE APOSTATE YOU KNOW

So glad you are back!! I needed a good laugh this morning and sure enough you popped up with some more crap! LOL When are you going to give OUTLAW his $100??? Can we continue with our $1000 wager????

Since you are an Apostate, are you calling yourself a STONE COLD KILLER?

Also, do you honestly believe that you get every blood cell out of the meat your cook? Are you a vegetarian?? You must realize that everytime you eat some beef there is still some blood in it.

When the WT changes its blood policy (like it changed the vacination policy) are you going to feel really stupid/guilty that you knowingly allowed thousands of children to needlessly die?? Or will you just say 'what blood policy, we have always allowed transfusions' (ie 1984).

In a previous thread, I proved that you, by your own defenition, are an Apostate. I have been waiting for you to respond to the obvious truth or should I say 'light' LOL

So what about that $1000?????? (no food stamps please)

• dubla
    dubla

outlaw-

despite what we all know to be true, yk is now claiming that by "state of war", he actually meant the united states would be at war, even though he hadnt mentioned the united states anywhere up to that point in the post.

aa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dubla,The thread YK made and bet on,was about economic collapse.The US is in a state of war,but not due to economic collapse.The war was due to terrorists.His bet was not about terrorists,it was about economic collapse,and what would happen due to economic collapse.It is now a matter of recorded history that he was wrong on all accounts...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 5 August 2002 13:47:13

• dubla
    dubla

outlaw-

i have a bit of a different take on it than you do.....i still argue that yk never even predicted that the u.s. would go to war. he predicted that the financial system would be in a state of war.........as i said, he never even mentioned the united states in his post. then, as soon as it looked like the u.s. was going to war, he switched gears. he wasnt quite careful enough in his deceit though, as he let this slip on page 12 of that thread:

The reason I inserted the caveat about the financial system being in a state of war or a crash.....

again, reaffirming that his original bet was that the "financial system" would be in crash down mode, or that the "financial system" would be in a state of war.

after a few people called him on this point, he originally tried to say that the idea of him stating the financial system would be in a state of war was ridiculous, and that anyone arguing this point must be mentally challenged. he then customarily switched gears, explaining that he did indeed state the financial system would be in a state of war (above quote)....and later on in the thread he reverted back to his original position on the argument, that being he meant the u.s. would be at war, not the financial system. its all just blather really, making every attempt to avoid admitting any error, and of course to avoid paying the bet we all know he lost.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 5 August 2002 14:26:49

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit