APOSTATE DUBS----STONE COLD KILLERS?

by You Know 176 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TR
    TR

Joel,

YK is no more mentally diseased than my parents are. He is just as deceived as they are. They can quote every scripture and make every argument that he makes.

If your parents are anything like the average 'hovah, I doubt that they are anything like YK. YK virtually is bursting at the seems with excitement for his rabid ideas. Are your parents anything at all like YK? Come on, I doubt it.

TR

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

YK,theres no debate.Your a proven liar.By your own words...OUTLAW

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I just have to laugh at the fools who are still debating over a thread I started almost a year ago. / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

Dubula

yes, youve been right all along....you were right about the central banks going bankrupt in january, and your link about the "memorial day meltdown" was also right on the money. you havent missed a prediction yet, come to think of it.

Ah, the old bait and switch. I thought we were talking about My Little Wager? Actually, the Central Bank may well be bankrupt. It has never been audited so no one really knows what goes at the Fed. I suspect the book cooking that goes on in the Federal Reserve would make Enron look like kid's stuff. As for Doug Machintosh's Memorial Day Meltdown prediciton that was his, not mine.

that the financial system would be in either crash down mode, or a state of war by the end of october. theres nothing to interpret really...

I agree. There is nothing to interpret. I was right. The financial system was in a meltdown and in a war setting after 9-11 and was saved by the means I have described many times.

and see that you switched gears and would now have us believe that you really meant the u.s. was going to war, lol.....now thats laughable.

What is laughable is that you fools have tried to interpret my little wager to mean that Wall Street was going to war with itself. I have had many a good laugh over your antics.

well of course....9-11 was planned by the ango-american establishment, right? and osama bin laden had absolutely nothing to do with it, according to you and larouche......so of course it was made to order.

Americans are such fools. You are too. You gobble down every bit of crap you see on TV. Most people are too lazy to think for themselves and sort things out. Americans have been too dumb-downed at this point to save themselves. Nobody stops to put the pieces together. For example. American intelligence supposedly had no clue about what the Islamic terrorists were up to before 9-11. But then, of course, it came out that they did know, but that that info got stalled in the pipeline for some reason. But, yet for being so in the dark the day after 9-11 the government said the Bin Laden was the man, no doubt about it. No investigation was needed. That's simply incredible. Now, though, Rumsfeld is saying that Bin Laden isn't important. That's because they want a bigger war then some guy running around out in the desert could provide them. Bin Laden is just a mid-level patsy. It is well reported that British intelligence formed and founded Muhajideen to fight the Soviets in Afganistan. There is no reason to assume that that Anglo connection has been dissolved.

So, yeah, your world is run from the top down by professional liars. The demons control the Anglo-American establishment and they control the world and no amount of denial or ridicule can diminish that truth. At some point you are going to have to face that harsh reality in a way that you cannot imagine at the moment.

he was saying it would blow "no later than 1997" at one time too, so "we will see" is right.

Back then there was that little thing called the Asian Crisis which was the beginning of the collapse that has been ongoing. LaRouche said back then that the only reason the system was staying together was because of massive liquidity pumping and book-cooking fraud. Of course people like yourself howl with ridicule when you hear that kind of stuff, but now of course it is public knowledge that the government and large corporations have lied and cooked their books to make themselves appear solvent.

so "we will see" is right. (was he also telling you that y2k was going to blow the system? just wondering.....i havent had the time or desire really, to go back into the larouche archives and find out what he was saying about y2k..

Actually Larouche said that the whole Y2K thing was a fraud intended to pump up tech spending to fuel the Nasdaq bubble, which of course blew out a couple of months into Y2K. / You Know

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

YK=Liar/Whelcher/BullshitArtist...OUTLAW

• You Know
    You Know

LOL / You Know

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Prove me wrong asshole...OUTLAW

• You Know
    You Know

I have. You are just too dumb to realize it. / You Know

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You proved nothing you babbled a great deal and said nothing pertaining to the bet except you won.There was nothing that happened due to financial collapse that you predicted.There were only three things you predicted and none of them happened,including a war (military or financial)due to economic collapse.Once again..Prove me wrong...OUTLAW

• You Know
    You Know

OUTLAW

There were only three things you predicted and none of them happened,including a war (military or financial)due to economic collapse.Once again..Prove me wrong.

There is no need to prove that you are wrong. You are simply wrong. The day after 9-11 the United States declared war on terrorism and went and blew up Afghanistan. Bush said at the time that the war could go on for 10 years or more. Just because the bombs aren't falling at the presernt moment doesn't mena that there is not a state of war. Iraq seems to be on the hit list next. I get the impression that you are not much on history or current events, but WWII started off with a bang and then stalled out for a period, which was called the Phony War at the time, before it recommenced with a vengence. So you are simply an ignorant buffoon if you are saying that there is not a state of war. You prove yourself wrong. I don't have to. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit