APOSTATE DUBS----STONE COLD KILLERS?

by You Know 176 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

You Know,

Do you have any citations to scriptures that prophesized the Watchtower's encouragement of the exploitation and abuse of Jehovah's Witness children?

Yes. "And because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off." - - You Know

First, please do not use decimals when addressing me by my numeric name; integers only please.

Second, you supplied a quote, but no scriptural citation. Finally, I'd appreciate your analysis of this scriptural quote; are you saying that the bible predicted that the Watchtower Society would put dollars over the interests of the children forced by their parents to perform uncompensated marketing services that benefit the Watchtower corporate entities?

• You Know
    You Know

SUNSHINE

You Know, you lost on a bet? You Know, do you think the WTS is apostate? Is that what you are trying to tell us?

Actually, no. I called it right but it seems that a lot of folks have hard a hard time coming to terms with that. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=11029&site=3

And no, I am not saying that the WTS is apostate. / You Know

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

THE ONLY "Brother betraying Brother", "Son betraying Father", "Father handing his own son over for death" , taking place around here is the family members and supposed friends ratting out of each other to the Elders that takes place within the org.

Surely these ones deliver each other UP TO DEATH in terms of eternal condemnation and destruction at Armaggedon. As well, the Love has cooled off, Natural bonds of affection between Kin, and blood, are broken by the cult usurpation of the family bond.

The scripture is fullfilled within Totalitarian organization. Not within JW Apostates.

You Idiot . By the way congrats on 2000 posts.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

You(don't)Know:

i said that it was a kneejerk reaction that we feel; notice that i haven't responded to any of your rambling, ineffective posts because they make no point, other than to establish that you spent one too many Saturday afternoons reading CT's and Judge's rants.
    If you would establish one point of rational discussion, and abstain from discursive logic, one of the more articulate posters here would answer.
    As it is, you are left with what you deserve: knee jerk reactions to stupid posts

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

You Know you are a creep. MY FATHER IS DEAD because of Watchtower policy. During the 3 days it took him to die I did not see one Bible, hear one prayer or scripture quoted to me or anyone else from any of your kind. This is a religion that is not about God or the Bible but about itself. The Organization is YOUR god. You put your faith in this false and demonic god. This twisted entity has blinded you, used you, and will steal your life (time) and future if you let it. Break free!

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I'm going to play YK's little cut and paste game....

What's worse, though, for you, is that you are not able to successfully defend yourselves even when you try. LOL / You Know

Now, back on page 2, I said this:

I'm evil?! That must mean that my father, who sexually, physically, and emotionally abused me and lied about it for 20 years whilst being an elder is a good man, since he's still a JW. My mother, who physically and emotionally abused me for 20 years, is a good woman, since she's technically still a JW. The elders, who covered it up and didn't even take away my father's "privileges" until I threatened to raise holy "hell" (to use a "worldly" phrase), and who refused to answer my letter when I asked simple questions begging for help, those elders are good people because they're still JWs. Me...I'm just living simply, harming no one, being honest about my past, and just being a good person in general....I'm evil. BEWARE THE EVIL ONE!!! OK, if I'm going to die, at least I'll die happy instead of feeling like a phoney and being in pain because my good parents and the good elders are still in my face every meeting.
    Now, I noticed that YK has copied and pasted all kinds of comments all over the place, but he completely ignored this one, even though he replied right after me. What's the matter? Haven't got an answer for this? No witty reply? Hmmmm?
  • You Know
    You Know

REFINER

THE ONLY "Brother betraying Brother", "Son betraying Father", "Father handing his own son over for death" , taking place around here is the family members and supposed friends ratting out of each other to the Elders that takes place within the org. Surely these ones deliver each other UP TO DEATH in terms of eternal condemnation and destruction at Armaggedon. As well, the Love has cooled off, Natural bonds of affection between Kin, and blood, are broken by the cult usurpation of the family bond .

That's complete nonsense. For one thing, the majority of those who are disfellowshipped eventually get reinstated. So how is it that they are killed? Secondly, Jesus' prophecy has to do with Christians being persecuted and hauled before local courts. It is in that context that Christ said that children would deliver up their parents to death. Jesus is not talking about any sort of symbolic judicial death within the congregation. Given the fact that a sizable percentage of XJW's have parents and even grandparents who still are Jehovah's Witnesses, and given the level of hatred and anti-Watchtower venom on their part, and given the obvious fact that you are all blinded by the demons, it is perfectly understandable, yeah, unavoidable, how under the right circumstances that you will become the stone cold killers that Jesus was describing in his prophecy of the end of the world. / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 5 August 2002 9:56:27

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Why do you beleive the killing to be literal between XJWs and the JW relatives? I myself have good realtionships with my remaining JW relatives. I never make mention of anything to offend them, and they don't bring up religion. I don't hate them, and certainly wouldn't kill them.

I love my family, and I think that many, if not most of us here, do as well. Many of us, (excluding myself) have been hurt by family members, and this may cause ill will, but that is brought on by WT policy as to disfellowshipping, which you have shown some dissatisfaction with as of late. (some, not entirely)

Would you turn on your family for any reason? I'd think not. Neither would we. We're disgruntled, not monsters.

ash

• joelbear
    joelbear

I agree with Ashi,

My parents are active witnesses and I love them. I wish no harm to come to them. I wish they had had the opportunity to enjoy a happy productive life instead of spending their whole life peddling magazines for the printing company and waiting 57 years for the ever soon to be occurring end to come. I pity them, but I don't hate them and never will.

I hate the lie. I hate the liars. But I don't hate the deceived.

Joel

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    But I don't hate the deceived.

Exactly.

ash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit