APOSTATE DUBS----STONE COLD KILLERS?

by You Know 176 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dubla,Thanks for the heads up.Still,whatever war YK was actually talking about did not occur,due to economic collapse.The basis for the bet is,economic collapse.It`s a matter of public historical record,nothing he said came true due to economic collapse.He can point to any war he wants and change his mind as often as he wish`s,there was no war(Be it financial or military.) due to economic collapse by the end of October2001.He is betrayed and proven a liar by his own words,and public historical records.I have seen YK called a liar many times,by many different people.It dosen`t matter to him,he`s used to it.It`s how he lives his life on this board.A most disgusting,self proclaimed representative of God...OUTLAW

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

OK, that's twice that YK has ignored my comments, even after reposting them for him. Must not have an answer to them.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

YK finally realized that he is an Apostate and doesnt know what to do.....

• You Know
    You Know

I just have to laugh at the fools who are still debating over a thread I started almost a year ago. / You Know

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

So you still don't know how to reply to me, then. You're not very good at this debating stuff, are you?

I just got here a couple of weeks ago...give me time to reply to your rubbish.

• Valis
    Valis
    just have to laugh at the fools who are still debating over a thread I started almost a year ago

So your intent is to troll....as if that were anything new....you are a real piece of work. Possibly the biggest piece who ever posted here, You are aware of what I think of you already...and I think this thread should stop because you are a huge waste of our time..., which by the way has not run out and I suspect that very fact bugs you to no end w/all your end time bullshit and false prophecy and insults

YOU KNOW <---- click me..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 6 August 2002 4:59:23

• You Know
    You Know

WOLFGIRL asks

So you still don't know how to reply to me, then. You're not very good at this debating stuff, are you?

What do you want to debate about? / You Know

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

I just have to laugh at the fools who are still debating over a thread I started almost a year ago. / You Know

well, im not sure debating is the right term, but i do think its extremely beneficial to re-post past lies youve been caught in to educate the newbies.....the examples can be a year old, or 5 years old, they still get the point accross. i personally will have no problem bringing that thread back up a year from now......it only looks more and more ridiculous as time goes on. i only wish i had access to your y2k ravings...theyd be almost as humorous to display as larouche shouting about how the global financial system was going to crash "no later than" 1997, LOL.

aa

• You Know
    You Know

DUBULA

but i do think its extremely beneficial to re-post past lies youve been caught in to educate the newbies..

The problem, as I see it, is that most of you simply refuse to acknowledge that I was right. And, apparently, a few of you are simply so ignorant and dim witted about current affairs that you are incapable of even discussing reality as it actually exists. So, for the past year, periodically, you and others have felt it necessary to try and interpret what I meant and what I didn't mean as regards my little wager. That's what is laughable.

The greatest irony, though, is that the whole cycle is about to repeat itself, only on a much grander scale. What I mean is this: Last year at this time the financial system was on the verge of a meltdown. 9-11 was made to order for the Anglo-American establishment in that it allowed them to drastically cut short term interest rates, for one thing, and the government bailed out the already failing airline industry, and ramped up government defense spending, which pumped a lot of money into the pipeline. That seemed to turn the trick as far as averting a financial collapse at least for the moment. It also gave them a license to start a war pretty much any where they chose.

But now as the calander year comes around to the first anniversary of 9-11 the financial system is back to where it was before the massive injection of liquidity temporarily saved the day. Only now the situation is much more grime. Now you have got giant economies like Brazil threatening to default on hundreds of billions of dollars of debt. You've got disasters in hightech, communications industries, and now the banking sector is crashing. Junk bond defaults are at an all time high. The gigantic Ditech real estate bubble seems like it is now primed to pop. There are rumors circulating that there are some big derivatives players in a world of trouble. So, that's why you have the incessant talk about invading Iraq. They know that the Fed is out of ammo as far as lowering rates any more. I suppose they can go ahead and zero them out, which is what they will probably do pretty soon. But that will merely signal that the dollar has become relatively powerless. They need a war, desperately. But, if the system blows before they attack Iraq they won't even have the means to finance their milatary operations. And then, though, on the other side of the coin, a large scale war in the Middle East would probably send oil through the roof, which would certainly be the final proverbial nail in the coffin of the moribund American economy. You might say that the U.S. is caught between Iraq and a hard place. Incidently, some officials are telling the Saudis that the U.S. is going to seize their oil fields. If that is not desperation I don't know what is.

So, last year's events were merely a primer for the main event. And I am glad to keep these issues and developements to the fore on this board. LaRouche is saying the financial system is gonna blow before October. So, we will see. As things develop I may even be up for another "little wager" soon. LOL / You Know

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2929two_yrs_crsh.html

Edited by - You Know on 6 August 2002 11:7:34

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

The problem, as I see it, is that most of you simply refuse to acknowledge that I was right.

yes, youve been right all along....you were right about the central banks going bankrupt in january, and your link about the "memorial day meltdown" was also right on the money. you havent missed a prediction yet, come to think of it.

So, for the past year, periodically, you and others have felt it necessary to try and interpret what I meant and what I didn't mean as regards my little wager. That's what is laughable.

i dont think its necessary to "interpret" your wager at all....i think you spelled it out in black and white, and reaffirmed what you meant on page 12 (as i stated already), that the financial system would be in either crash down mode, or a state of war by the end of october. theres nothing to interpret really....anyone who wants to can go look for themselves, and see that you switched gears and would now have us believe that you really meant the u.s. was going to war, lol.....now thats laughable. either way, it really makes no difference......by next year this time itll just be two years removed from your little wager, and youll be searching for new "proofs" of why the financial system is going to crash "any day now".........laughable indeed.

9-11 was made to order for the Anglo-American establishment

well of course....9-11 was planned by the ango-american establishment, right? and osama bin laden had absolutely nothing to do with it, according to you and larouche......so of course it was made to order.

So, that's why you have the incessant talk about invading Iraq..........They need a war, desperately. But, if the system blows before they attack Iraq....

this wouldnt be yk covering his own ass would it? sounds to me like youre already providing yourself with a little time insurance......as in, when we attack iraq, youll be telling us how the war is "temporarily propping up the system", and that surely itll blow soon......truly laughable.

LaRouche is saying the financial system is gonna blow before October. So, we will see.

he was saying it would blow "no later than 1997" at one time too, so "we will see" is right. (was he also telling you that y2k was going to blow the system? just wondering.....i havent had the time or desire really, to go back into the larouche archives and find out what he was saying about y2k.....i imagine it was much like your take though, as you usually parrot larouchepub articles almost to a tee.) of course, then there was one of his goons tellings us not that long ago, that the system would surely crack by memorial day, due to japan dumping all of its u.s. equities......i wonder why that never happened? maybe he got his japan liquidation sale dates mixed up? oh well.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit