Where are the Feminine women?

by 4skins 134 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Spice, That is such a nice picture of you!

K, I'll join in and post some pics right after I talk to this 4skin.

4SKIN, How do you know what is feminine? Are you a man or woman?

Growing up without a father has taught me to be independant and I WILL raise my daughter to be the same. "Were are all the feminine women?" Still here baby, only STRONGER because we have to be. I work full time because I vowed to myself that I would never be dependant on anyone. I also have children, I keep the house clean, satisfy my husband in every way because he does the same for me. I do not however "get dolled up" for men to think of me in any particular way, I dress, apply makeup, and style my hair however I feel comfortable doing so and in a way that I feel is flattering at the time, although I have made some fashion blunders during my lifetime, thats for sure.. Not that I dont like you but I do think you have major issues with women and believe you should probably seek therapy. If not, we could always take this outside.

Me about 2 months ago

Me with my daughter about 10 years ago

Me with my son 5 years ago

Me about 11years ago

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

So there you angry cats...

MEOWWWWW!

I won't even respond to the rest of your absurd post.

Andee

Of the tattooless, no body piercings (ok, two in my ears..sheesh!), clean hair flowing freely, owns no bib overalls, doesn't roll up my white sweatsocks, and I only wear my beat-up sneakers when I do yard work (oh dear, that's unfeminine, isn't it?) CLASS.

• Solace
    Solace

I have a tattoo, it is a very pretty, FEMININE rose.

Ju-ju bees anyone?

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Oh, I must have overlooked this WISE observation!

Have you ever seen such venom? So quickly? You hit a nerve. It must be true.

You're kiddin me, right??

If that is the case, then all the crap that YOU KNOW spouts is TRUE.

Get a grip.

Andee

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Joins JanH with fresh popcorn.

Cowboy

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

4skins I NEED your help!! Were did you go? You started this. Just like in my old J-dub days. Where are my allies when I need them?! Jan H you coward! And Ladies you look great just chill out a little it is just a small harmless battle of the sexes. You see us men haven't seen feminine looking women since.... the Kingdom Hall days ( Unless you world travel that is).

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Cowboy? Such a macho name? WE need you to ride to our rescue and not sit there with that Scandinvian biker dude.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp
    You see us men haven't seen feminine looking women since.... the Kingdom Hall days

Oh now that is just insult to injury IMO. But you are still saying that we are not feminine. And if you really need 4skins to back you up then I dont know why you bothered posting to this in the first place.

Since this is a harmless battle of the sexes...lets move on to "where are the masculine men"...certainly not at 4skins or The Alchemists home.

(I must admit that JanH is definately man enough for me but mostly because he chooses his battles wisely)

LMAO at JanH and cowboy----two guys that have a bit of sense.

• SYN
    SYN
    I am so frightened to get in the middle of this....But 4skins I must. I think you need someone to guard your backside as all these angry cats circle around and claw at you. Have you ever seen such venom? So quickly?

Well it's only natural, considering that they've been oppressed since the beginning of human civilisation.

You hit a nerve. It must be true. Feminity comes from with in and refects outward such as in clothing, the walk etc...

Really? Will I be feminine too if I wear a dress? (This is probably the most laughable statement I've ever made considering my "history" on this site LOL)

I have traveled world wide quite a bit and depending on what country you are in there are huge differences on how women dress, act, etc. Women here follow the styles of biker babes. You know tatoos, body piercing, greasy pulled back hair, bib overalls and rolled up white sweat socks hanging over their beat up sneakers.

So? What's your point?

They dress not to please men (even their own wipped out husbands)

OOOOH now you're gonna get flamed!

but to please each other. Ultimately they get the seal of approval from the Feminist movement leaders who are man hating lesbians.

Well I don't like man hating lesbians any more than the next guy, but very few women are actually man hating lesbians. I daresay men have done enough bad things to women to justify their attitude in some cases. Go to any Domestic Violence Center to see what I mean.

"I am woman here me roar!!" All that crap! ...I was talking to my sister about the attitudes of women against men and she reminded me that it was men who do the same. I agree but there is a difference. A woman can rant all she wants and it is acceptable even laudable (Even my sister at the time of our discussion was wearing a shirt with a photo of Betty Boop that said "Don't call me Babe!") but a man better watch himself or the "cats" start circling!

See my above posts about oppression.

Mr? Moe you look great If you dress to match your face you can be the new poster child for the rest of the female posters and we can get some results. Maybe we should have a beauty contest and elect a "Miss Apostate 2002"? I volunteer as a judge.

Ah, beauty contests, those absurdly shallow gawking adventures. Pray tell what the point of that would be?

4skins would you like to get in on this privilage? Back to being serious again. If you are angry with men it will reflect on how you dress and look. It is that simple. So there you angry cats...

THIS CAT IS QUITE ANGRY NOW.

• LB
    LB

well I don't have much sense but

*pulls up a chair and passes the boys a beer*

sooo, where's the mud???

Edited by - LB on 29 July 2002 15:8:23

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit