Where are the Feminine women?

by 4skins 134 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Well, I may not be the prettiest, or softest woman but I am definately feminine.

And no it has nothing to do with how long my hair is or how big the umm.. are.

Tis a pity you will miss out on a lot of wonderful woman by your ever contricted view of feminimity.

You will miss out.....and it will be your loss.

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed
    I think the originator of the threads name explains it all.

I think that may have something to do with it -- hard to resist that charm...

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Woo Woo Spicey!!!! Looking good, looking good... very FEMALE i might add...

ve9gra -- *blush* oh dear me...

Kisses,

Moe

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Oh, my ladies!! Love what you did to mister foreskin. And he deserved it all.

I must say that there is nothing sexier or more feminine than an intelligent, out-spoken, confident, kick-ass woman! Jeans, skirts, dresses, short hair. long hair, large breasts, small breasts - love 'em all. And whoa! Mr Moe - GREAT photo! Thanks for sharing.

S4

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

. 4skin (aka KJV)

There's some fine, beautiful and sexy looking women posted here that could be biological females.

Make that a BIG "could be"! If size and physicality, alone is considered, well, I'm a "???" That's ok if your eyes that makes me unfeminine. Actually, I'm RELIEVED! I am grateful that an intellengence-challenged Neanderthal cretin like you thinks I"m "butchie". Whew!

I saw nothing resembling femininity though (although one male poster could be)!

Well, I will resist the temptation (how UN-EVE-like of me) to get quite vulgar. However, my spouse says that I do possess one heckva pair of giant swinging.....umm ummmm......... testicals.

Perhaps you're confused as to what femininity is.

Nope, I'm not confused as to MY OPINION of what femininity is. Neither is my spouse, and neither is my GYN. Plus, there are those two children I gave birth to.

Don't worry--if the guys only think of you as sex objects it's because that's how you promote yourself.

Well, I have a confession. I have never have had a problem with this for obvious reasons. However, A GIRL can dream, can't she???

Some guys need an unfeminine or masculine female; and some guys are so insecure they need a woman to dominate them.

Actually, you are quite wrong with this opinion. It is very much the opposite. It is usually the INSECURE male that needs to dominate a woman. Any reputable psychologist you tell you that, silly boy!

Now! Crawl back into that cave! Quick!

Andee

• SYN
    SYN

Spicey could kick 4Skin squarely in the chauvinistic tendencies with those boots!

Here is a really nice picture of Moe:

Edited to add: And if that isn't feminine enough for you, Mr 4Skin, then you are not a MAN!

Edited by - SYN on 29 July 2002 13:41:19

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

I am so frightened to get in the middle of this....But 4skins I must. I think you need someone to guard your backside as all these angry cats circle around and claw at you. Have you ever seen such venom? So quickly? You hit a nerve. It must be true. Feminity comes from with in and refects outward such as in clothing, the walk etc...I have traveled world wide quite a bit and depending on what country you are in there are huge differences on how women dress, act, etc. Women here follow the styles of biker babes. You know tatoos, body piercing, greasy pulled back hair, bib overalls and rolled up white sweat socks hanging over their beat up sneakers. They dress not to please men (even their own wipped out husbands) but to please each other. Ultimately they get the seal of approval from the Feminist movement leaders who are man hating lesbians. "I am woman here me roar!!" All that crap! ...I was talking to my sister about the attitudes of women against men and she reminded me that it was men who do the same. I agree but there is a difference. A woman can rant all she wants and it is acceptable even laudable (Even my sister at the time of our discussion was wearing a shirt with a photo of Betty Boop that said "Don't call me Babe!") but a man better watch himself or the "cats" start circling! Mr? Moe you look great If you dress to match your face you can be the new poster child for the rest of the female posters and we can get some results. Maybe we should have a beauty contest and elect a "Miss Apostate 2002"? I volunteer as a judge. 4skins would you like to get in on this privilage? Back to being serious again. If you are angry with men it will reflect on how you dress and look. It is that simple. So there you angry cats...

• JanH
    JanH

* chewing popcorn. enjoying the blood & gore *

Yippie, another masochistic guy has thrown himself to the lionesses.

- Jan

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp
    You know tatoos, body piercing, greasy pulled back hair, bib overalls and rolled up white sweat socks hanging over their beat up sneakers. They dress not to please men (even their own wipped out husbands) but to please each other.

OK--I do have 2 tats but I do not have body piercigns...as you can see from my pic my hair is not greasy or pulled back. I am also wearing a dress. Sheesh you only got 1 out 4. Your point again please.

It is true that I don't dress to please men..I dress to please myself (not another person whether it be male or female).

As far as a beauty thing---I dont think so--I find those very degrading. Its that kind of thinking that says its what is on the outside that counts. Personally, yes I would like to be viewed as nice-looking but I would rather be thought of as beautiful on the inside.

And SYN as non-violent that I am yes I could whip 4skins with or without them boots.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

*passes JanH another bowl of popcorn*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit