Where are the Feminine women?

by 4skins 134 Replies latest jw friends

• Perry
    Perry

laughing my behind off.

It's moronic to apply ones own view of femininity...

Please tell us how to correctly apply the concept of feminity if it is not from a person's own perceptions. I believe people know what is masculine and what is feminine at least in general. Although specifics may differ, every culture I ever studied never had a problem understanding what it was.

Are you suggesting that if American women all start mud wrestling then they will be living their own cultural form of femininity? That's like saying, if all American men grew their nails long, painted them, shaved their legs etc.; it could be considered masculine. Maybe in a fiction story.

I'm sorry, I don't buy it.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Plm: Your a** kissing (TJ) never ends...*shakes head*

Thanks imbue I completely forgot!

Guess I'll have to send an e-mail since TJ hasn't returned to this thread. helps imbue shake her head

• abomination
    abomination

Load of Rubbish.

The only androginous ones are young people confused over their sexuality and brainwashed by multimedia indoctrination on the supposed new feminine power . Grown adults who know who they are after the turbulent years of youth have died down are not androginous at all. Not that Ive noticed anyway.

• teejay
    teejay

Hey, Plum,

Fuggedabouddit! You're one of my favorites!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

who me? feminine? I ran out of hankies so can not play drop the hanky---woman yes but feminine do not look at me QUEENIE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit