Where are the Feminine women?

by 4skins 134 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

The other day we were waiting in line for a movie. A woman in a cheesy ass black halter top and green miniskirt with *hideous* high-heel shoes came walking toward the line with her hips switching back and forth in a cheap, degrading manner.

My first thought was SLUT....then I thought, nah, I'm being too hard on her.

Then the two guys behind me (early 20's) caught sight of her and said, "Stripper" to each other, and started laughing like maniacs.

Her knees were tore up, too.

I now return you to your original thread theme.

Lisa

Sexy in Blue Jeans Class

• COMF
    COMF

Edited by - COMF on 29 July 2002 0:48:49

• Jourles
    Jourles

<----- Has never had the impression that Moe or Heaven were of the masculine class.

Jourles - *Oooogler of the pics of the fine women of JW.com class*

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I think the originator of the threads name explains it all.

Lew W

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Yeah, Lew ur right, maybe I outta go change my name to nipple *rolls eyes*

moe

Of The Gets Irked By Dumbazzes With Zero Class Class and Who Looks Damn Fem AND Sexy In Blue Jeans, Too...

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Is he for real?????????? LOL

I am proud to be an Amerian girl (woman ,getting older here), but here we can be anything we want to be. And most men can appreciate a woman for her feminity no matter what she has on or how long her hair is or is not.

I for one can dress in Chanel, wear the heels, and the pearls, then throw it off, and put my old blue jeans and worn out LSU Tigers Tshirt in a split second. I can even throw my old baseball hat and worn out cowboy boots on , and not once has my husband doubted my feminine side. Regardless of what I am wearing I am the same , dress and heels or jeans and boots.

I guess that is part of the fun of being a girl, so many options and we don't have to dress in any way to please a man, unless we want to. What country are you from 4skin?

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Where did you holiday may I ask?

If you holidayed in any of the major cities, you'd of found some luverlies.....

How about the beaches......you'd of found some hotties..........

How about the bush.....you'd of found some bushpigs......

I'm thinking you may have gone outback for a while........

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Get him girls...

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LOL@HEAVEN I bet you could too. My $$$ 's on heaven! any takers?

AND COMF!

I Specificlly told you NOT to post that PIC of me in my sports wear! Just for that I'll have to give you a good thrashing

• SYN
    SYN
    These were women who loved to cook and sew and keep house; having children is an integral part of their lives.

Ah yes, you must be a Christian, you know, one of those guys who view women as baby making property that should probably be chained to a stove for their own good. Lovely. So nice to see such open, liberal attitudes from a young man such as yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit