Where are the Feminine women?

by 4skins 134 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

URM. These remarks need to be addressed.

For starters, I don't "squat". Sometimes, I am actually capable of peeing from another room, depending on who is in my bed at the time and how much I want to impress them.

Secondly, I love strong women, purely because they don't take my BS! And there's plenty of THAT!

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Testing

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am thinking that JanH may be onto something. I ususally dont get involved in these kinds of threads. This is really stupid, and these two , what ever their names are , are probably just trying to yank our chains. Trolls, I doubt it,, probably some guys that are here under different nicks, seems like they know alot about other posters. Is it just me , or does this smell funny to you?????? Real newbies,,,,,,, i doubt that. Do they really feel this way about most women... I doubt it. If so, i stand corrected and they really are stupid.

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

I'm back. I had more testosterone to burn off than I thought. Mr Moe!...I may have to go back to the gym! You look great! Such curves to go with your pretty face I always knew it! 4skins and I know we will never stand a chance with you but perhaps you need to be (with your permission of course!) taken by a more masculine male than what you are used to. It may change your whole outlook on life...4skins my long lost twin brother! You rock but please keep the bathroom humor down a notch it don't help our cause....Spice *sigh* what can I say. You miss the serious details of the argument as opposed to the "humor." Do you do that with the dubs?..Jan H 4skins and I volunteer to get you to the gym and be your new training partners. You will have to cut your hair and beard first, the "Marine" look. Perhaps the new you can "take" Mr? Moe?...Mr? Moe send more photos. Even body parts with tatooes of dragons and bats and stuff are acceptable.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

The Alchemist -- LMFAO More photos 'eh? too cute...

Kisses,

Moe

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Wow, I hadn't been reading this thread because I thought I be offended but it's funny!

• 4skins
    4skins

Hi Heaven,

Thank's for the compliment. Were those graphics a Freudian slip on your part? Aren't you really saying that you need to be dominated and treated like a dog by a pig of a man? Come on girls---stop the pretensiousness you learned in the jaydub world and start afresh by trying honesty---aren't all of you really crying out for your subliminal needs to be met via domination by a real man?

And guys--can't you see what these females are screaming for? They want you to mold them into the feminine women they can be: Break them out of masculism, bulldykism and man-hating feminism and into the world of femininity---they need you to act in your assigned role as Lord Protector, Warrior and Dominator. After all, it is men who determine how femininity is defined for women in their respective cultures.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Spice *sigh* what can I say. You miss the serious details of the argument as opposed to the "humor." Do you do that with the dubs?..

*sigh*

What a copout....when all elsa fails pretend that you were joking..and if you were I am sorry...I dont really see a whole lot of humor in it after the fact....now if the whole thread had been started as a farce (which I dont believe) then I would be laughing.

Jan H 4skins and I volunteer to get you to the gym and be your new training partners. You will have to cut your hair and beard first, the "Marine" look. Perhaps the new you can "take" Mr? Moe?...

has JanH and 4skins agreed to this......

Beard..ok now I am insulted....(its just a bit of growth.lol...just kidding) and I could always take MrMoe

In all seriousnes..this is a very big probelm for many women in many different countries and for you guys to take it sooo lightly.....(then i shall curse you with unending cramps) makes womens accomplishements belittled. For shame.

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Spice, I see you have a sense of humor about your beard. What' a little chin pubs? As far as a little caveman/cavewoman mutual sex. What's wrong with that? You don't have to go international on me. I got a friend Nickolay who asked me through his English speaking wife "What is macho?" I explained. So now he is going around being "macho" and his wife is getting a kick out of it. She told me so. If people are so uptight about these things what's next, "All sex is rape" rubbish that the Feminist Leaders like Jill Ireland spuw out?

• teejay
    teejay

4skins and alchemist, you guys are cracking me up!

The thing is, a high percentage of normal women prefer a strong man that she can't control. In the context of this thread (funny pics, Heaven!!), they like (prefer; want) a man that's got a little bow-wow in him. Within reasonable limits, they also don't mind... actually LIKE... pleasing said men. For those that doubt it, take a poll among people you know. If you don't know then ask somebody.

For what good reason would a woman, with all the truly marvelous physical attributes inherent in the role, want to stifle all of that wonderful goodness? Why wear baggy, oversized "work pants" to the mall when she can just as easily accentuate her feminine charms by wearing jeans that actually fit? And please her man besides? Why would she want to be or even *work at* being like a man? Some women, in order to show how "equal" they are, do just that. It's silly.

Then, when somebody like a 4skin--with all of the subtlety of a bull in a china shop--comes along to simply point out the obvious, people get livid. Weird.

Ever see drag queens? They nearly ALWAYS do what many women think is beneath them: work to look like actual females.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit