Where are the Feminine women?

by 4skins 134 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN
    You see us men haven't seen feminine looking women since.... the Kingdom Hall days ( Unless you world travel that is).

****GNARL!!!!!****

Now you've done it, buster.

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Men like Rabbi Calimari and his wimpy cronies are scared of strong effectual self-reliant women. The 'you're not feminine' bullshit is their vain frightened attempt to regain the old bad sad days when women were judged according to their relationship to some male owner.

Real men are not intimidated by strong fearless women. Men who dismiss strong independent ferminists as man-hating lesbians are just too scared of real human freedom to even consider the wonders and glories of equal partnership with a strong self-reliant person. If they aren't able to dominate, they feel inadequate.

Ladies, thanks for putting these smallminded smallsouled scared insecure littledicks firmly back into their cave!

Viva strong independent gorgeous wimminz!

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Yes Spice I give up. Us men have lost as usual. Please don't take me serious on the Kingdom Hall women thing. They are just plain creepy, can we agree? Very very serious now. I do not like strong attitudes against men or women. I do believe that how we feel inside is is how we dress etc... As I mentioned I have done some traveling. This was for an import business into the US for of all things men's and women's clothing. The women business owners that I work with over there do not understand that what is considered there as everyday clothing for walking on the street going to your job as a school teacher etc. would be considered a joke over here. I have tried to explan (in much more diplomatic wording than here) that their clothing made of the best materials and craftmanship will not sell if it has "dangly fur balls (maybe for Fred) and bells for ties, etc." I realize that women over here will dress up, and men too, but only on a very limited or occasional bases. That too has to be factored in on the sales equation...As far as choosing your battles I perfer bravery and belief in your principals in choosing your battles than choosing out of whether the odds are stacked in your favor. I could say more. Respectful yours, Dave

• LB
    LB

Real men are not intimidated by strong fearless women

I'm not saying I'm any kind of strong man, but, when I was first married my wife was very mousy. I suppose she would have been perfect for a guy that wanted a wife he could control. But trust me, it got old fast. The old "you decide honey" type of response from her wasn't what I wanted. She had been beaten down by life and then finally, she stood up for herself. An equal isn't so bad.

One day maybe she'll let me be equal?

• SpiceItUp
  • teejay
    teejay

Of course, 4skins has a point and most people here (female and male) know it. He could have been more diplomatic in stating his (correct) opinion but it wouldn't have been near as much fun.

Being assertive and independent and having the ability to speak one's mind isn't the same as being a straight up bitch. By the same token, dressing in a feminine style is not the same as dressing down or dressing comfortably. Women who are fully in touch with and secure in their femininity can still be feminine and dress in jeans and t-shirts. When she does, it will still be very clear that she is female.

These days, in their quest for (not "fair" but) equal treatment in every possible venue, some women (and I say SOME women) go to the extreme of trying to get the same androgynous appearance as males and speak and act masculine, a well. I could be wrong but I think that is what my man was getting at.

Few men--I dare say NO MAN--will ever be attracted to a manly female. Based on his description of his day of people-watching at the flea market, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that most men would share his disdain for many of the women he saw as well as his overwhelming attraction to the three of whom he asked for their hand(s) in holy matrimony. The average man enjoys the look and company of females because they are noticeably DIFFERENT from him in style, demeanor and even dress, not the same.

Call it sexist, neanderthalish, politically incorrect... whatever. That's the way men were, are and are likely to be.

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

I agree LB. I do not like mousey women and I encourage my wife to be an independant business woman. But I do not like this "I am am more equal than you" nonscience. I like these women on this board. Even when they spit at me. I just don't like some of the men hating attitudes and the referals to my penis size. I am writing about attitudes and how it reflects out. That is all. AND LET ME TELL YOU SOME THING, I would be the first guy you would want on your side if you the going got rough. What you don't know...

• JanH
    JanH

thanks and cheers, LB

Syn asked:

Will I be feminine too if I wear a dress?

*choking on popcorn*

Aaargh, thanks for the visual....

- Jan

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp
    I just don't like some of the men hating attitudes and the referals to my penis size.

Where are the man-hating attitudes you are talking about? I for one love men

, I would be the first guy you would want on your side if you the going got rough. What you don't know...

Ummmm..ok....put your..umm..errr...money where you mouth is.

I dont feel that I was man bashing in fact I was standing up for the woman bashing. There are many feminine women that post on this site. And I am sure that there are some that aren't but my point remains the same....... what does it matter? We are all people women, men, masculine, feminine (and the occasional feline...lol).

Get over the approach of what defines it all and enjoy our diversity.

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Spice, love scan up 7 posts and read the ultimate victim "Mommy Dark" for some man hating rubbish or maybe she just hates me?> Where is 4skins? Back to my cave and it's not my club that is dragging.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit