Where are the Feminine women?

by 4skins 134 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

You are shallow.

Guess what? I don't give a rats ass about your opinion. I DO pity you, as you are obviously too ignorant to open your eyes.

I was born female and i choose to live my life the way i want.

Admire a woman the way you choose, i for one will not change myself for the likes of you or your out-of-date opinions.

What I DO WISH is that i could reach you. i wish you could see how you are coming across. Wish for many things, but no matter how much i try to help people see the world from a much higher place, somehow i lack the ability to make people SEE.

See there is much more to life than "Oh she is too manly" or "He is to girlie" or "She is not thin enough" or "He is not big enough" or "She is a black girl" or "He is a hispanic guy" or "She is a lesbian..." you see my point?

I am disgusted.

• JanH
    JanH

* damn, out of popcorn and the show's still on. now where's the beer? *

Nobody has been evil enough to crosspost to this thread yet, soI'll do it:

- Jan

• Xena
    Xena

Till now hhhmmmm Jan???

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

UH OH -- ANOTHER TATTOO!!! **Gasp** it is on a female!!!!!

• Solace
    Solace

4SKIN, This will be my last post on this thread. Your comment on most women fantasizing about being raped is SICK and has proven to me that you either know NOTHING about women, you are messing with us or are completely full of sh*t. Being raped is NOT an enjoyable experience.

Teejay, You have a daughter who you love very much. I know you would never want her to grow up to be treated as a sex object, controlled or forced into submissivness by a man or anyone for that matter.

• wasasister
    wasasister
    I know most women entertain fantasies of being raped and men entertain raping.

OK, OK, you had me going until that last thing. Very funny! Almost had my blood boiling until I realized this was a giant joke meant to get the female population here kicking your ass. (Nice job, ladies!)

TeeJay, I'm surprised you fell for this jokester! Can't you see he's having fun?

So, you "know" "most" women? God, that must have been exhausting! Sit down and have a rest, why don't you? Yup! You're right! Got us there, Mr!! Every day, when I come home from a tough day managing my business, I wish there was a guy waiting for me to tie me up and brutally savage me. Maybe break a couple of ribs and give me an STD. Sometimes, I walk alone at night in the park just in case I can make my fondest fantasy come true. Pity the poor woman who hasn't had the great fun of experiencing rape. (And don't give me any of that "only for fantasy in the bedroom" BS.)

The only sane reply came from Arachnid, who actually tried to define the word "Feminine". It has nothing whatever to do with dresses, hair style, or boobs. It's all in the attitude. Good job on that post, BTW.

I've given birth (twice), breast-fed, earned more than my husband, bought and maintained a home, nurtured, defended myself and others, worn skirts and jeans. I'm so freakin' tired of people trying to define each other as Gender, Religion, Political Party, Astrological Sign, Sexual Orientation, Race, ad-nauseum. Can't we relate to each other as people?

Somebody tell me a knock-knock joke. They're funnier.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Oh, one more thing, 4-skin. I think the 8th day is fast approaching. What shall we do with you?

• Xena
    Xena

<--------handing sharp (well kinda) knife to wasasister.......

ROFL.........OH YEA!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Pardon me, i failed to read your post of sheer dribble

You aggitate me, i find u offensive. Never once in my life have i wanted to eb raped, nor have i imagined myself being raped. You are a very sick individual, who clearly has issues with women, perhaps you need to seek the help of a Mental Health Professional.

To the main issue! From all these posts and photographs I have yet to detect a feminine woman. I know most women entertain fantasies of being raped and men entertain raping. These fantasies can be fulfilled in the beroom with consenting partners, of course. In reality, these fantasies might be pointing to a fundamental difference between men and women--women need to be dominated and subconsciously seek this in a man. However, I think the females here need to seperate their fantasies of being feminine with the fact that they are not.
  • teejay
    teejay

>> Teejay, You have a daughter who you love very much. I know you would never want her to grow up to be treated as a sex object, controlled or forced into submissivness by a man or anyone for that matter.

Of course not, Heaven!

But let's face facts. If/when she meets her man, part of her appeal will be sexual... meaning that (somewhat) he will most likely view her as a sex object. It won't mean he's a bad person, only a man. One of the reasons your husband was attracted to you was because he saw you and had the hots for that body. You know it, I know it. What's wrong with acknowledging it?

Wanting a woman who is securely in touch with her feminine side is something all men want, whether they own up to it or not. That's all I've said here. I don't agree with everything 4skins has said, but what he's said, at its core, is true.

Women lose a large part of their appeal when the go overboard and become so assertive that they border on bitchiness. It is a commonly held viewpoint in my community that many of our women tend to be loud-mouthed and *too* assertive. Even our women will openly admit that it is a problem for many of them. What many fail to realize is that they have a their disposal unique charms that they could use to help them get everything they could want and be way further ahead. That is the message I hope to pass along to my daughter.

There's nothing wrong with standing up for yourself, being independent, assertive; but a woman can go too far and some do. Females don't do well when they try to impersonate men.

---------------

Was,

I know most women entertain fantasies of being raped and men entertain raping.
    You mean that's NOT a fantasy of some women? Hmmm. I thought it was. Seriously. I don't know about "the most" part, though. Everybody is different.

TeeJay, I'm surprised you fell for this jokester! Can't you see he's having fun?
    Clearly, some of his comments have been over the top and I don't cosign along with every single one of his statements. Clearly, some have been said to provoke and they have accomplished *that* goal. I mean... saying that he hasn't seen any feminine women in this thread is absurd. And after Xena's pic? Please!

Still, as I've said all along in this thread, men generally like their women to look, act, talk, walk and dress -- for the lack of a better expression -- like women. THAT is true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit