GETTING INTERESTING REAL SOON NOW

by You Know 101 Replies latest social current

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey YK,you have predicted the date of the collapse of the economy more than once,at one time there was even a $100.00 bet you lost and never paid up.You just danced around why you were sorta,kinda right,in a sorta kinda off beat way.The economy never collapsed and you never paid up.Don`t tell me you don`t remember that,I bugged you about it more than once.(LOL)..I left a post for you on another of your threads about the seperation of WBTS and JW`s did you get a chance to read it?...OUTLAW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Oh, okay. Let's make history here. I was wrong about you posting an obscene sound file. LOL / You Know

Cool, now admit that you were wrong about HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS blah blah blah

Also, if the World is going to end like you say it is (Crica 1975) then why sell the house?? The money is going to be worthless and you'll be stuck in some shit hole! You should have stayed in the house!!!! Dumbass!

• You Know
    You Know

OUTLAW

you have predicted the date of the collapse of the economy more than once,at one time there was even a $100.00 bet you lost and never paid up

You gotta do better than that. I called for either an economic collapse or war. As it turned out a week after my little wager was 9-11. Apostate Dubs though refused to acknowledge that I was right. But that's okay. I think it shook a few people up that I seemed to be on top of that situation before it broke. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=11029&site=3

/ You Know

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

You call the "War on Terrorism" a war??? A war is Desert Storm or Vietnam. Not, "lets go bomb a couple of 3rd world bandits."

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

YouKnow:

Acknowledging you made a mistake and apologizing for your error are two entirely different things.

Again you demonstrate your maniacal ego by refusing to lower yourself to a simple apology.

• giantjason
    giantjason

Isn't Gambling and Prophesizing sinfulin Jehovas eyes? Look at it like this pal, Amerca isn't even close to poor. We are just less rich. Kinda liek if Bill Gates lost 800 million, Would he be broke? Or Would he still be the richest man in the world?

Edited by - giantjason on 22 July 2002 19:32:49

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey YK,you know better than to play word games with me.I will finish this on the thread you made the bet on:"LETS MAKE A LITTLE WAGER" by You know..See you there...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 22 July 2002 20:15:6

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey YK,I brought your thread up for everyone to see.By your own words you were proved wrong..Apostate dubs refused to acknowlege you were right,thats because you were wrong and its back on top of the forum for all to see.Now you owe an apology on this thread for perpetuating the lie that you had won the bet,and $100.00 dollars on the other thread for the bet you lost...OUTLAW

• You Know
    You Know

Here, these banking charts should help to bolster your confidence in the continued viability of the system. http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_02/moy072202.html

/ You Know

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

If you can prove me to be factually wrong in any statement I have made, as I just did Crazy Drunk, I will surely acknowledge my error. / You Know

i proved you to be completely factually wrong in this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=29888&page=8&site=3

direct your attention to my last post (well, second to last technically), and the red print about 3/4 of the way down.....youll see where you specifically stated "That's not what you said. But, never mind that lie.", and i subsequently posted for you (including link) the precise moment when i said the very thing you accused me of lying about. to this day you have yet to "acknowledge [your] error", or your lie, whichever you prefer.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit