GETTING INTERESTING REAL SOON NOW

by You Know 101 Replies latest social current

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Beggin' yer pardon guvnor, but the article above is restricted to subscribers and can't be linked to. Good principle though.

Expatbrit

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

LOL! Right up your ASS YOU KNOW!!!

about holding 16 billion dollars worth of worthless World Com debt

Actually, as part of the Bankruptcy plan, creditors would own part of the New World Com. Also, dont forget that while World Com does owe 33 Billion, it has 100 Billion in Assets. Sorry, YOU KNOW but not as much Doom and Gloom as you would like. Keep saving those precious metal pennies of yours!!!

• You Know
    You Know

Also, dont forget that while World Com does owe 33 Billion, it has 100 Billion in Assets.

Maybe not. Some analyst are saying that their assets may be worth a lot less, possibly as low as 15 billion. Did you figure out what the deal is with dirivatives yet? You howled deleriously because I said there were hundreds of trillions in derivatives, yet I linked you to the BIS that conformed that there are over one hundred trillion. Why can't you acknowledge that you were wrong? You just make yourself look like an idiot. / You Know

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Can`t you acknowlege you are wrong?..LOL..In all the time I`ve been here I`ve never once seen you acknowlege you were wrong,and you have been wrong so many times..YK:Take my advice,I`m not using it!..LOL...OUTLAW

• You Know
    You Know

OUTLAW:

In all the time I`ve been here I`ve never once seen you acknowlege you were wrong,and you have been wrong so many times..YK

If you can prove me to be factually wrong in any statement I have made, as I just did Crazy Drunk, I will surely acknowledge my error. / You Know

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

You just make yourself look like an idiot. / You Know

LOL! Your the dumbass who sold his house!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

hundreds of trillions of dollars worth of derivatives

This is the crap you wrote and the crap that I challanged. You then wrote

While "hundreds" is not exactly correct, according to the Bank of International Settlements, which tracks this sort of thing, there are over one hundred trillion of dollars of notional derivatives outstanding

So, you admitted you were wrong. But then you write:

You howled deleriously because I said there were hundreds of trillions in derivatives, yet I linked you to the BIS that conformed that there are over one hundred trillion

You linked to a site that said over one hundred trillion, not HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS. YOU ARE WRONG! I POINTED IT OUT. YOU ADMITTED YOU WERE WRONG and then you type

If you can prove me to be factually wrong in any statement I have made, as I just did Crazy Drunk, I will surely acknowledge my error. / You Know

Im waiting! Acknowledge your error!!!!!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

How about when you accused me of inserting a sound file into a post which contained a profanity, when in actuality and FACT is WAS NOT me.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=30124&site=3

You never apologized for that accusation, and you were indeed WRONG.

Arrogant asshole.

In your entire tenure on this board, you have not apologized ONCE for your insults and for your false accusations. Yet you proclaim yourself to be holy.

Are you too haughty much like the Pharisees to admit your error?

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 22 July 2002 19:22:42

• You Know
    You Know

Crazy Drunk says

LOL! Your the dumbass who sold his house!

A sober poster happened to ask me about my personal financial activities. Although I am loath to give out personal information in this forum, for reasons that should be obvious, I responded to him because he seemed to be mature and sincere. You on the other hand are a simple-minded moron. But, yes, I sold my house at the top of the real estate market and pocketed the profit. It was a financial decison based upon the fact that the real estate market is also a bubble in waiting to blow, as it will no doubt do at some point in the wake of the ongoing stock market crash. / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

REBORN

How about when you accused me of inserting a sound file into a post which contained a profanity, when in actuality and FACT is WAS NOT me.

Oh, okay. Let's make history here. I was wrong about you posting an obscene sound file. LOL / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit