GETTING INTERESTING REAL SOON NOW

by You Know 101 Replies latest social current

• SYN
    SYN

That phrase "real soon now" is ONLY something an Apostate would use. Or a Closet Apostate.

You're BUSTED!

I thought that post was actually really funny, because now I can finally see the very subtle satire behind your writing. Well done indeed!

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

YK,

Thanks for the links and the articles. As I have studied the credit-bubbles of Japan (and now China also if you care to look), the rest of Asia and South America there are some striking similarities between what is happening in the US and those other nations. It is hard to argue coherently against the arguments being made. Anyone who can agree with the arguments in favor for the credit bubble is not too savvy (IMO).

So while you and I probably have some views in common on the economic outlook we certainly have different views on the religious side of things. My view is that if things go to hell-in-a-handbasket I need to be financially prepared and for that reason I am currently purchasing foreign property (I cannot be more specific at this time) which I will relocate to in the not to distant future.

So my question to you is: since you believe the impending collapse of the financial system signals Armageddon etc why don't you go and borrow every penny you can and live it up since you will (according to your beliefs) not have to pay any of it back?

GD

• Satanus
    Satanus

Syn

I also was thinking that yk wasn't that serious about what he said.

SS

• larc
    larc

You Know, yes things are getting interesting. I predict that your religion will collapse on Oct. 17, 2007. Bethel will be sold and turned into a combination appartment complex, and shopping mall. The surviving GB will move to Belize. You will start a new religion, which pridicts Christ's return in 2014.

• You Know
    You Know

Grave dancer

So my question to you is: since you believe the impending collapse of the financial system signals Armageddon etc why don't you go and borrow every penny you can and live it up since you will (according to your beliefs) not have to pay any of it back?

First off, I don't believe the collapse of the present system will result immediately in Armageddon. Like I said, it will merely be Jehovah's way of bringing the issues to the fore. I expect the tribulation to last for a few years. As for running up a big debt, that's probably the worse thing that a person could do. The Bible principle is that the borrower is the slave of the lender. So what we are looking at basically is the enslavement of an entire world. I think when the thing blows that the United States will become a Soviet-style Nazi-like beast. My reasons for that view are based upon a rather large body of prophecy that Jehovah has held in reserve.

Personally, I have in the last few months made every effort to get out of debt and have finally done so. I bought the lease out on my car and pay I off my credit cards every month. I cashed out what little stock I owned right before the 2000 NASDAQ crash. I even sold my house and am back to renting. And I have some precious metals. Your buying property overseas may not be a bad idea. But, still, the bottom line will be that only Jehovah can provide in the face of famine and genocidal holocaust, which is what we will be facing when the financial system blows out. / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

DUNGBETTLE asks YK:

guess what I did today... I picketed the JW convention. Waddya think of THAT?

I don't have a problem with that. You do what you think you gotta do. As for me supporting pedophiles though, you are slandering me. I have never derided any victim of child abuse. I deride the apostate movement that shamelessly seeks to exploit the victims of child abuse for it's own anti-Watchtower agenda. / You Know

• SYN
    SYN
    I deride the apostate movement that shamelessly seeks to exploit the victims of child abuse for it's own anti-Watchtower agenda.

So what are we supposed to do, WAIT ON JEHOVAH while more children are raped? That sounds like Loving Tower Advice (TM) to me!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I< have never derided any victim of child abuse. I deride the apostate movement that shamelessly seeks to exploit the victims of child abuse for it's own anti-Watchtower agenda. / You Know>

You lying sack o' sh*t...what do you think apostates ARE you MORON..they are ABUSE SURVIVORS.

Now you weasle all around and say you have no derision or contempt for victims of child abuse. THAT's what APOSTATES ARE you di**head, they are almost all victims of CHILD ABUSE. And you KNOW this, you KNOW their stories and what they went through as kids.

LIAR LIAR

• seven006
    seven006

Hey Bob,

Do you ever think you are going to own another motorcycle or do you feel you are just getting too old for it?

Dave

• You Know
    You Know

You lying sack o' sh*t...what do you think apostates ARE you MORON..they are ABUSE SURVIVORS.

In all the years that I have been debating these issues I have never had anyone tell me that they were a victim of child abuse. If you were abused that is incidental to me. I have no knowledge of your personal situation.

THAT's what APOSTATES ARE you di**head, they are almost all victims of CHILD ABUSE. And you KNOW this, you KNOW their stories and what they went through as kids.

You must be delusional. I think a lot of apostates imagine themselves to have been absued by parents who spanked them in the kingdom hall or wouldn't let them dress up on Halloween. I know some of you think that that was abuse. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit