GETTING INTERESTING REAL SOON NOW

by You Know 101 Replies latest social current

• You Know
    You Know

Do you ever think you are going to own another motorcycle or do you feel you are just getting too old for it?

I don't know. Perhaps I may get some heavenly wheels some day. Revelation 14:17 says: "And still another angel emerged from the temple that is in heaven, he, too, having a sharp sickle."

/ You Know

• seven006
    seven006

That was a good one Bob. Do you think the angels would trade their wings in for a new Fat Boy or do you think they are more of a Sportster kind of creature?

Dave

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Same old crazy YK.The economy is going to crash,money will be worthless,Apostates are victimising victims of abuse for their own gain..You are just plain goofy..Every once in a while you show a glimmer of intelligence and then you post something like this.We didn`t create the pediphile problem.People like yourself, who stuck up for WBTS no matter what did.Now theres a filthy mess and your still not doing anything about it.So now people have to do the job you and the rest of your kind didn`t have the courage to do.Then you want to complain about apostates going after the WBTS pediphile problem for reasons other than the abused children..Your not worried about the abused kids,and you have no intention of doing anything about it.DungBeetle has you pegged thats for dam sure..The last time I saw dubs sell everything they own and wait for the end of the world was pre-1975.They spent their retirement years in poverty.Now I read you`ve done the same.Jehovah will provide?How`s a can of dog food for dinner sound?Eventually it`s all you will be able to afford.I doubt you`ll find money thrown in the street,So you`ll just have to go to stores and watch other people spend theirs.I`m starting to realise why you post the same stupid shit over and over again.Your not a fast learner...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 21 July 2002 13:20:18

• You Know
    You Know

Goofy Gopher says, that once market confidence is restored then its back to happy days.

That ain't gonna happen. The reason why is that previously during other market crisis the Fed always lowered interest rates and goosed the markets back up. That can't happen now because the short term interest rates, factoring in inflation, are already effectively zero. They have pretty much shot their last shot. http://www.observer.co.uk/economy/story/0,1598,758915,00.html

/ You Know

Edited by - You Know on 21 July 2002 15:40:54

• heathen
    heathen

That Doug machintosh is one sick puppy .That's a very sick idea ,suggesting people kill themselves because of economic ruin.I can agree there are some very hard times ahead but suicide is not the answer to the problems .

• Gopher
    Gopher

Yeah, I guess it's goofy to say that this is mainly a crisis of CONFIDENCE in the nation's corporations rather than a normal up/down fluctuation which can be swayed by changes in America's prime lending rate.

Yes, I gave this topic almost no thought at all. Goofy me.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    the Anglo-American dual world power

Yet another Watchtower fiction invented to support their wacky interpretations of Bible prophecy...

• joelbear
    joelbear

http://aol.businessweek.com/magazine/content/02_30/b3793701.htm

Life has always been interesting and it remains so.

Joel

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

YOU KNOW

In all the years that I have been debating these issues I have never had anyone tell me that they were a victim of child abuse.

Haven't you read the threads in here about the kinds of abuse people have suffered at the hands of abusive parents and elders? Haven't you read ANY of those stories? None? How can you be here and miss them? They are all over the place. Or do you just skim over those?

YOU KNOW You have now met a victim of sexual child abuse in the organization

YOU KNOW You have now met a victim of physical child abuse in the organization

YOU KNOW You have now met a victim of emotional abuse in the organization.

YOU KNOW You have now met a victim of spousal abuse in the organization.

YOU KNOW You have now met a victim of spousal rape abuse in the organization.

YOU KNOW You have now met a victim of elder abuse in the organization.

No more excuses. And if you want the details they are written all over this web site

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

You Know,

You are an extraordinary mixture of the village idiot and Albert Eienstein.

Just thought that you should know this.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit