GETTING INTERESTING REAL SOON NOW

by You Know 101 Replies latest social current

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Apostates are those who would capitalize upon errors, whether real of presumed, in order to justify their own defection and persuade others to abandon their faith.

Perhaps you could support that definition with scripture, since you claim you can support whatever you teach using the Bible alone.

Also, to justify their defection from what? From a corrupt organization that exactly fits the scriptural definition of a false prophet? The Watchtower condemns the churches as being "Babylon the Great" for no more than what it itself does. The scriptures command us to separate ourselves from such.

You are apostates becuase you are a member of the modern day sect of Nicolaus,

Obviously they forgot to send me my membership card. Who says we are "member[s] of the modern day sect of Nicolaus"? You? You are hardly a credible authority to make such pronouncements.

Like I said, You can't fool me. This board tesifies to the fact that you are mere immoral dogs and proud of it.

You have the typical ignorant JW mindset about apostates. We have all gone off to join the apostate organization founded and led by Ray Franz. We go to apostate meetings three times a week, where we hear apostate talks and sing apostate songs. Sometimes we even go out in apostate field service. And, of course, we have lots of orgies.

Why can't you get it through your head that "apostates" are simply people who have abandoned your false religion? Some who leave become atheists, some become pagans, some become Baptists. Some become Democrats, some Republicans, some remain apolitical. Some few loonies even take to worshipping Lyndon LaRouche. Some are "immoral dogs," and others have morals that would make the average JW look like a whore on 42nd St. (Dated simile, there). You cannot simply paint all who leave the Watchtower with the same brush. That you continue to attempt to do so is absolute proof of your insincerity and deliberate intent to mislead.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I submit that it does not matter if the "End" comes tomorrow, a year from now or 1,000 years from now. Jehovah's Witnesses have always made the mistake of focusing on when it comes and what are the signs it's coming. The same goes for supposed signs in the financial system. Who cares? We are not supposed to believe in God, any God, just because we fear that God destroying us. That sounds too much like some out of control and abusive father who demands obedience "or else". My Bible speaks of a God who only asks two things from us: 1, that we love him and 2, that we love each other. Everything else will work out as it's supposed to, including if and/or when Armageddon comes. You know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit