Parents under fire for failing to allow lifesaving blood transfusion to terminally ill son

by AndersonsInfo 80 Replies latest watchtower medical

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

that are to me an artistic expression.....BrokeBack Watchtower

Thanks BrokeBack..

You understand the Essence of what I try to do..

A picture paints a thousand words..A good caption helps frame that picture..

Has anyone heard of someone, anyone, EVER, that has been DF'd for accepting blood?.....kairos

Our late JWN Friend "Oompa" was given a blood transfusion,while in a Coma..

He never knew it happened until he woke up..

Brain Dead JW Elders Disfellowshipped him for it..

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Outlaw

Brain Dead JW Elders Disfellowshipped him for it.

Tut, tut. This assumes they had a brain. Bad Outlaw.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Doltologist!!..

My Bad....LOL!!..

Oompa would have loved that,he was a really funny guy..

One time he sent me a Picture of him and a Life size Cardboard picture of Paris Hilton..

Like they were on a Date..LOL!!!!....

That guy could make you laugh..
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

OUTLAW - I absolutely LOVE your "shovel" comment on the first page of this thread.

Sure it's a bit dark, but hell -- so is life.

Don't see what the all the fuss is about.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks BOC!!..

It`s a Format/Art Form,I use to Communicate my Thoughts/Ideas/Information to People..

Apparently it`s Working..LOL!!!!!..

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I get you, OUTLAW.

Your posts made me laugh back when I was lurking and helped soften the blow of waking up to ttatt.

So thanks.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Sparrow!..Thanks!..

I like to get people laughing,thinking ect,ect..

Reach them in some way..

That makes them reflect on whats happened or is happening to them..

• fukitol
    fukitol
    Everyone on here should get back to the real issue instead of attacking and defending each other.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Doltologist said: It's called religious freedom. However, when the freedom of one person (the parents) impinge upon the freedom of another (their child's right to life) then that's where society should step in and either ban the practice or the cult.

I completely agree with you Doltologist. It's time for laws to be enacted that shutdown these groups that cause harm to people.

• fukitol
    fukitol

What seems so odd to me about all this, apart from the obvious immorality of the JW's stance, is that the new testament prohibition on blood at Acts 15:28,29 was only given to the "brothers" in those congregations, ie, baptized persons.

Surely, all the GB need to do to stop this absolutely awful cultish child sacrifice policy and it's associated damaging publicity is to announce "new light" that the blood prohibition applies to baptized congregation members ONLY, not to little children. To hark back to Genesis and say that the injunction against blood applies to all mankind (and therefore includes little children) just seems so unnecessary, as if they are looking for any possible excuse to justify the death of babies and children for their fanatical, extremist interpretation:

23 They wrote this and sent it through them: “The apostles and the elders, your brothers, to those brothers in Antioch,+ Syria, and Ci·li′cia who are from the nations: Greetings! 24 Since we have heard that some went out from among us and caused you trouble with what they have said,+ trying to subvert you,* although we did not give them any instructions, 25 we have come to a unanimous decision to choose men to send to you together with our beloved Bar′na·bas and Paul, 26 men who have given up their lives* for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.+ 27 We are therefore sending Judas and Silas, so that they also may report the same things by word of mouth.+ 28 For the holy spirit+ and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you except these necessary things: 29 to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols,+ from blood,+ from what is strangled,*+ and from sexual immorality.*+ If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!”*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit