Why is Hope a good quality?

by Bleep 98 Replies latest watchtower bible

• larc
    larc

Bleep, you don't have to tell us what JW doctrine is. We know it better than you, as well as its long history of folly. Now, regarding the locusts. Funny thing, I have not seen Witnesses on my street in over five years. I have not seen them downtown with the magazines either? Where are these fabled locusts. Certainly not in my neighborhood. Now, back to the subject of hope. If your hope is the mass destruction of mandkind, you might as well give up this hope, because it is not going to happen in your lifetime.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep

"They are Gods people declairing the good news"

Hmmm thats funny, revelations talks about how the locusts torture those who are not Gods people. How is that declairing good news? It also talks about the locusts causing so much pain that people will try to kill themselves but cannot! And you think thats declairing good news??? LOL (The Good News is about Gods Love-not we are better than you, join our cult or die). Please reread the passage concerning abbadon (ie the destroyer-yeah thats a good name for Christ LOL) and the locusts and common sense will tell you that Abbadon is not Christ and the locusts are not JW's even though JW's have caused many to attempt suicide (and sadly some have succeded). Revelations clearly states the Abbadon is the greek word for Destroyer, can you please tell me how you can possilby mistake Abbadon for Christ! Anyone?? I would find this quite facinating (oh please no watchtower junk, you dont see me creating my own stuff).

Edited by - crazy151drinker on 18 July 2002 11:49:44

• Bleep
    Bleep

Does it matter if it happens in my lifetime. If you have more knowledge about these locusts than I ; why do you not know about Gods timeframe?

• Bleep
    Bleep

This mass destruction of evil should be made into a movie. Seems like most movies are about a child casting spells why not have a movie about harmagedon and Jehovah destroying all evil? Alot better ratings than a child casting spells.

Hope they have us locusts in there as well.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

"If you have more knowledge about these locusts than I ; why do you not know about Gods timeframe?"

You mean the timeframe that ended in 1975???? I know all about that one! LOL!

Bleep, please do some research into your 'orginizations' MANY end of the world predictions that have all be WRONG. After you have done that, then you and I can sit down and talk about GOD's timeframe.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Hope is a great thing to have for all Christain.

Actually Hope is a great thing to have for all people. We have it because we ARE people. Animals don't have it. Nor do plants. For some people Hope can be the difference between surviving and not surviving. For most it can be the difference in having a good life and having just an existence with out a lot of meaning or substance.

Thats probably why is has been consistantly use as one of the greatest marketing tools in history. That and sex.

Really miserable or mean people are sometimes considered "Hopeless" because of perhaps not overcoming a tragedy over a period of years. It happens a lot.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Bleep, I see you hate being accused of sidestepping. I will stop accusing when you answer my questions. You know, the sentences ending in a ? About hope. The original topic.

By the way, I have started a new topic here on the whole locust thing. Fascinating.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, you say that it doesn't matter if the end comes in your lifetime. Well now, that is not what your religion teaches. You ask if I know God's time frame. No, I don't and I never will. That is not what I said. I said that I, and many others know your religion inside and out far better than you do. I wish you would read what I write, and respond to that, instead of asking me irrelevent questions.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I dont have to look very far to know who Gods people are.

How do I know they are?:

Those that take time every week to learn about Gods requirements and fundamental principles would help.

Not going to war could be a big part of being Gods chosen ones and being like preciouse jems. There were a few good people like Job that were blessed with health and riches.

Being united and having the same meetings throughout the earth. All this being a free service. You dont see our elders or speekers making a huge profit for services.

Its just so sad to see Exjws trying to come up with something better and spending way too much time finding fault with the rightious. Puts me to mind of Satan trying to make me cry over spilled milk if I do something bad. Jehovah will forgive if you want it.

Good Bye all and have a good summer.

Ps. Try not to cry over spilled milk.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Only Jehovah can read someones heart. There are no superwomen here on earth.

Not sure what you meant by being anointed but only the ones that feel they are of the anointed know they are choosen. Goes back to Jehovah knowing that they are or not.

Sounds like you are very angry and it has something to do with the key word upstairs.

Were you perhaps one of those who were put down or not accepted as "anointed" at one time? Maybe a short lived history with JW's?

Take note before you jump to your conclusions:

This is not sarcassim. This is just an observation, nothing more. I am not claiming to be correct, just observant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit