Why is Hope a good quality?

by Bleep 98 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Can't follow direction with anything? I tried to beg and plead this when I first posted this thing. >>>Dont be disecting my words and listing stuff you dont like. Just try to list some good stuff,no bad stuff ok

Guess people love to say haha I am doing what I want and I will be happy without you God.

The watchtower does not make much profit. "Drink lifes water FREE"

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Bleep siad:

The watchtower does not make much profit. "Drink lifes water FREE"

What are you talking about? You might want to back that up before everyone pounces on you

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Bleep,

Spiritual things are much more beneficial. That is why I spend my time talking about subjects like hellfire and trinity.

Repectfully, you make a comment like this and expect to be taken seriously?

HS

• ballistic
    ballistic

Dazed, I know it wasn't the main point of your post but we had an ENTIRE THREAD devoted to Edison and he didn't invent the light bulb by a long shot.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Looks like someone on this forum hates this word hope.

That's not what I said, dummy . I quoted Benjamin Franklin's opinion about hope. I just happen to agree with him.

I don't hate the "word" hope. I don't hate any words. I just think that those who base their entire lives and major life decisions on "hope" are in for major disappointments.

Now, why don't you say something sensible next time, or is that too much to ask of you?

Farkel

• Bleep
    Bleep

Your right! The Bible does not tell us there are a trinity or hellfire, thanks!

But many do think this is the Cleanliness of the Church.

If they thought about it another way in past centuries they would be punished and put to death.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I guess that is what I get for putting a BIG S on spiritual. If you want to cite someone you should put the whole sentence on that. Big booboo on your part.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep!

What in the hell are you talking about??? Your answers are text book JW crap. Did you copy them from some watch tower pamphlet? Think for your self! Free your mind!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Don't need hope when I have certitude!!!

the caveman

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hope doesn't=Watchtower.

Watchtower=old denied mistakes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit