Very Important Question

by Imbue 154 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

Hi Imbue: Gender doesn't really matter but it's confusing because then again gender does matter.

Is this New Light? LOL

• Earnest
    Earnest

Gotcha!

"Cynthia van T. Truly? In South Africa! Your name is as genuine as your gender" ( http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=25274&site=3&page=2).

I can certainly vouch that you're South African but no Afrikaans family would name their daughter Cynthia, not in a million years. I've been away for a few years but was at the Bethel there about the time you were born. :) Nice to read snippets of life there as it is now. Keep them coming.

Earnest (of the South African class)

Edited by - Earnest on 23 June 2002 10:45:15

• SYN
    SYN

Yeah, you busted me fair & square! And don't worry, I'll keep those updates coming!

• hannibal
    hannibal

I dont beleive syn exists til I see her 'caught on tape'

Photo, anything. I'm sceptical.

-hanni

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

A-hem -- SYN is a man because I am straight nuff said. And damn SEXXXY, too!!!

Kisses,

Moe

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

I don't know about the rest of you but gender matters to me. I like to know if I'm flirting with a woman or a man. We all get psychologically involved in other posters problems. When we find out they weren't telling the truth, it can be painful. If someone lies to me I'm gonna be just a little bit pissed. Ok, I know, I can get over that but then can I trust that person? What other posts of his/hers were made in "jest"?? Usually when I'm joking with someone, I let them know right away. If it's carried on for an extended period then you are creating trust issues.

BitterMango:

naeb, syn's whole history here is prolly just one big lie...

SYN:

Bitter Mango: That's one way of putting it, yeah. It wasn't done to throw anyone off, it was done to allow me to get a different perspective on things. Life appears very different from a man's point of view...
    Nope, they're all 100% legit, stuff that actually happened to me. Read them again. From a woman's perspective
    AL: Ah, the infamous pregnant-Britney double. HEHE. There are only about 3 words there that say whether I'm a boy or a girl. If you read my other posts that are similiar you'll see how carefully I wrote them.

She was hot tho, that I'll admit. Still is.

Sounds to me like it was more of a deception than just clean fun. SYN has been around here long enough to know what happens to your credibility when you LIE. Even if you were "just kidding". Sorry, SYN, I believe you are a guy because it's been confirmed but I'll have a hard time believing any other of your revelations. Nothing personal. Just my opinion.

TimB

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Leave SYN alone, OK? When I first started posting I pretended I was a guy! Nobody flamed me over it!!!

moe

• SYN
    SYN

Oh boy, now the flaming starts...apologies, TYYDYY!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You will submit to your punishment. 68 lashes from 68 hermaphradites.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

NO NO 68 lashes from ME!!!! Get nakies SYN!!!

Kisses,

moe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit