SUICIDE IN KH PARKING LOT

by Sabine 129 Replies latest social current

• LDH
    LDH

The tragedies just won't stop, will they?

The GB just doesn't give a shit. They are so self-absorbed in believing they are teaching the right thing, they can't see the damn forest for the trees. People are dying every day. And those bastards just keep right on churning out spiritual and physical death.

OUTRAGEOUS.

Did this young man have *ANY* family in the area, especially Worldly? I would like to get a po box posted here if possible so that we could all send a card.

So so so sorry Sabine.

Lisa

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

At this point I don't think that most of us know the name of the sister whose son committed suicide, so therefore we cannot, at this point, send a card directly to her.

What I am proposing, since he was very plain in his actions that he wanted the elders there to realise the pain they inflicted, is that we send cards to the mother via the KH.

Maybe we can send them under "Grieving Mom" or maybe something better can be suggested, right to the KH.

Here is the information I got on this hall:

Woodinville Jehovahs Witnesses
    22101 Bostian Rd,Woodinville,WA 98072
    Phone: (425) 488-5967

I cannot comment anymore. Too many emotions at this time...but I feel that this mom needs support. Since she IS a JW I think we need to keep that in mind and not lambast her with our views...just send (annonymously) our sincere heartfelt regret that this happened.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

That hurt me very deeply to read that story.

There is so much "blood guilt" on the society's hands...

Lizard

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

sabine, what means "cocky elders"?

do they have spurs at the boots or do they ride their own hens? or do you mean they cant acknowledge any situation?

a sad story beside, thanks for sharing it to us.

I guess, most elders are stupid and the less they have to say at home the more they steer the congregation.

poor wts

• bonovox
    bonovox

Jesus...Sabine please accept my deepest sympathies for your loss which must be all the more painful in light of this most recent tragedy. In addition if you are to send any expressions of sympathy to that boy's mother please send mine as well.

I've been to the brink a good many times myself. Sometimes it hurts SO much that I can't even help my own mother see how much I love her, just not her religion. Honestly if I didn't have two beautiful kids of my own I probably would have ended my life along time ago.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

i sure hope their local police dept investigates this young man's suicide..........of course,... jw elders are so slick at making it look like it wasn't their fault, with their suits and ties on, and bibles in their hands.........i can hear them now,......we did everything we could for this young man......... but he wouldn't listen...

i'll bet there is a few people in that congregation that know what really happened, ......but they are reminded to keep their mouth shut, be submissive to the elders, or they will be publicly reproved............isn't that obstruction of justice or something?......... i'll bet the police don't even find out what really happened.......... i wish i was a lawyer......

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The police will investigate, determine that it was a suicide, and close the book on it. The police do not concern themselves with "why" a suicide occurred.

If you stop for a moment, crawdad2, and think, you'll realize that you don't know "what really happened" either. None of us do. We don't know the man's name, the circumstances of his disfellowshipping or other details of his personal life that may have contributed to his decided course of action.

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 15 June 2002 11:40:53

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Probably is another half -ass story.

• teejay
    teejay

So sad.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

you are right nathan....... i do know however, how the "organization works",,,,,,, and what kind of "fruits" it produces because of that....... i almost committed suicide myself........ the P.O. in my last congregation was a real doozey..... he was devouring the whole congregation,(literally).........he was a pioneer elder..........and had connections to the big boys in brooklyn...... he was unstoppable........ he was so harsh, he had to give talk after talk about being submissive to the lead, and stop murmuring..........meanwhile, he was involved in some serious scams..........but he got everyone to shut up.... lots of people queitly changed congregations....... especially elders.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit