SUICIDE IN KH PARKING LOT

by Sabine 129 Replies latest social current

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

armchair_detective

There's a quick way to put an end to the banter from those ignorant enough to believe this suicide was fabricated.

Oh so now you presume to call people ignorant?

What part of my post did you not understand?

An educated person requires FACTS before they so quickly and blindly accept the claims made by another.

I also see that you are a relative newbie here in terms of number of posts and time spent on this board. You registered June 24th, 2002, so this is your SECOND day.

If you KNEW the precedence established of other individuals coming to this board and making claims of suicide, murder , or being a policemen and investigating a pedophile, then you would know to not believe everything you see or hear.

I made it very clear in my previous post that I do NOT deny that this happened, I simply require facts before wholeheartedly believing it.

I also said:

This is NOT to attempt to discredit any individuals, or to be heartless and perceived as someone with no compassion. I simply require facts and am apprehensive to offer support to something that seems questionable to say the least.

So do not try to paint a picture that I am uncaring or ignorant. I am simply cautious.

However, at least you got this part right:

Newspapers aren't the be-all and end-all of the information highway.

Now THAT is true. There ARE SEVERAL other methods of determining if this story is fact or not, and considering the routes I have taken, I have found NOTHING which gives merit to the validity of this story.

It may in fact be true, but I have yet to see proof showing otherwise.

NathanNatas:

It's easier for you to sit on your butts and question the motives of the several long-time posters here who have in various ways authenticated this story, isn't it?

Do not presume to categorize my statement as a person who is judging another. What part of I require facts to a claim before I unwaveringly support it do you people not grasp? I have said it VERY clearly once already.. this story MAY be true. I simply have YET to see PROOF of that.

Capiesce?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What I fail to 'capiesce," Reborn, is your apparent unwillingness to check with the Snohomish County PD for yourself, AS I DID and verify the story.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

NathanNatas-

Provide a telephone number to the Snohomish County PD, and I will do just that.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Reborn,

Since I might just be fabricating a telephone number, I think you owe it to yourself to dig it up on your own. Think of it as a character-building exercise.

I'm not going to participate in any further discussion of this.

Like my hero, that "ticking time-bomb of insanity," agent Fox Mulder, I know the truth is out there, I know how to find it, and I DID find it.

Sometimes reality is what it is and no conspiracies are involved.

See y'all in another thread.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Provide a telephone number to the Snohomish County PD, and I will do just that.

Not trying to be a nag. I truly understand your need to get facts instead of gossip. It's admirable and something I should do more often. (Remember I fell for the whole Mario Kempes thing before anyone else did!) But you've got access to the internet right? Why not look this up yourself? Why rely on someone else to do the digging for you? Just my thoughts...

Andi

• Derrick
    Derrick

What a sad story and another tragic loss.

Were will it all end?

The bazantine practice of disfellowshiping, I have heard many active JWs in good standing through my internet correspondence refer to as "spiritual murder."

Perhaps this barbaric practice will get banned by the Watchtower Society when masses of activists start throwing buckets of animal blood -- symbolizing the blood of those whose spiritual abuse lead to their physical death -- on elders and congregation members leaving Kingdom Halls around the world (and drenching the tailored suits/skirts of those leaving Brooklyn and Patterson facilities)?

That is a not a so pretty sight that I truly wish the media could bring to "the householder" in every territory on Earth. Those in "The World" should at least know that after they get "saved" by the JWs at their door, their disobedience to the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses could lead to shunning by their family and friends, could lead to divorce and loss of parental privileges, could lead to the loss of employment due to hostile JW bosses, could cause a domino effect of home foreclosure, ruined credit and impoverished retirement, and could ultimately end in the untimely death of the disfellowshipee.

Sooner or later someone will walk up to the GB as they board their limo and give Time magazine their "cover of the year."

COVER PHOTO: GB of JWs drenched with buckets of animal blood during protest. CAPTION: JW Religion + Blood = Physical/Spiritual Death Cover Story: Tragic consequences from prohibition on taking blood transfusions with threatened spiritual death, and psychological trauma caused by disfellowshiping for various infractions of ecclesiastical rules, in a religion that claims to convert more people than the Mormons each year.

Derrick

• Farkel
    Farkel

Derrick,

: The bazantine practice of disfellowshiping, I have heard many active JWs in good standing through my internet correspondence refer to as "spiritual murder."

So what will it take for you to break free, Rick? You are my BIGGEST case! Of all the people I've helped out, what a wonderful and truly exhilerating experience it would be to help out the guy who gave me a renowned international forum to say my stuff on, and who then (basically) made the world-wide readers hear that my stuff was not "welcome" there. Yeah. I cursed a little bit. Shucks. Sue me!

That being said, how can I help you get "out", Rick?

Farkel
    High Hopes for Rick Class

• armchair_detective
    armchair_detective

Reborn, (what does your name mean exactly?)

Yes, I'm new to this forum and I know through experience with Kent's older Observer chat board (the first one was a flame throwing disaster area) that you can't believe everything you "hear" on these forums. Sabine looks to be a long-standing member, I will just take my chances that her story is accurate, and I will also take some time on my own to find out who this man was. So far, I have been guided to a man who died on the correct date who was in his 30s, but I got the impression he was in his 20s, so either my impression is wrong or the person guiding me to the 30-ish man is wrong. Your nasty response to many people on here leave me believing that you are still "in" OR you are still simply tagging along, even though people most likely shun you. I have had great experience in the "shunning department" and I know of too many child molestation cases as well as suicides that were quickly shoved into a back closet and left to rot. However, I will not bore you with the details because like you said, I'm new and why believe me? I know of the cases personally, therefore that's enough for me. End of that. As a born-again Christian, I pray for all of my old friends, I have no animosity towards those who discarded me because I questioned some teachings as a pioneer. They acted exactly as I did - except I did always smile at those on the "out" because I did not feel it a betrayal of my faith AND I felt like a cool hypocrite when I ignored them. My friends differed with me on this, and when I left,they regarded me cooly (some actually hid their faces behind their purses in the store and RAN down the aisle, which was the first exercise I'd seen some of them perform in a while! LOL) It bothered me at first, but I got over it because I knew leaving was the best thing to do. I drifted as an agnostic for quite a few years before finally deciding to research the Bible on my own. I have now come to realize that the God of the Bible is not their God, they are greatly misled, and all they need is any Bible but their own grossly mis-translated version (just as the Mormons need to drop their Book of Mormon into the trash can and read only the BIBLE) and this will put an end to their "blinking light" syndrome. God never changes His Word, He changes men. Your church affiliation makes no difference to Him - your relationship with Christ makes all the difference. Witnesses cannot have that relationship as long as they live like pre-Christian Jews, full of rules and laws, regulations that load their shoulders down and extinguish the light of Christ's sacrifice. At this point, most JW's have not accepted Christ for who he truly is, as 1 John 1:1 of any Bible but theirs says, and without that acceptance, they truly need our prayers! I pray for all of my old acquaintances, as I will now pray for you.

Meghan

• Sabine
    Sabine
    So far, I have been guided to a man who died on the correct date who was in his 30s, but I got the impression he was in his 20s, so either my impression is wrong or the person guiding me to the 30-ish man is wrong.

I had the incorrect impression that he was still in his 20s, but after talking to his mom and remembering that I met him when we first moved up here to the Seattle area, that was 14 years ago!! Time flies and as I get older, anyone younger than 40 seems like a "young person" to me. sorry if that threw you Megan. Feel free to email me if you have any more questions.

• armchair_detective
    armchair_detective

LOL, that makes sense, Sabine. The person forwarding info to me was correct, so I'll leave it at that. I can obtain the mother's address now, but I'd like to wait on sending a sympathy card until I hear how things go with you if you do end up talking with her. You can email me at [email protected] if you want to further discuss this. Thank you for responding!!

In Christ,

Meghan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit