The "Final Push" before the GT!!! I think they REALLY believe it!

by DATA-DOG 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Anyway, I think the dubs really believe it! They think they are in the Final Push, before the GT! Then the GB will be taken to heaven and the BIG A will start! Then it will be too late for YOU to show your support!

The members are urged to always think like that, since the beginning of Watchtower.

I am never sure if the cult leaders believe as victims of their own belief or if they know it's b.s.. I can tell for sure that with "overlap generation" and their money grabs that they know the end is not imminent, but they want the members to keep thinking urgently that it is closer than ever.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "...an Eldub said that the GB are "all in" with Warwick..."

'Course they are; Warwick is their retirement compound, Armageddon Masada, and future New System planetary capital all in one.

Once they're in, the rest of the world can go f**k themselves, as far as they're concerned.

• Clambake
    Clambake

The other day me and the wife were watching survivor man on television and she said " pay attention, we might need these skills during the great tribulation " and I replied " no need, I am going to be raptured out of here".

She looked at me kind of dumbfounded. You mean other religions talk about this kind of stuff too.

I thought it was kind of funny.

Given the fact the U.N isn't in the process of banning all religions while the JWs are holding there own, I don't know how the average DUB kind really get excited about this kind of stuff.

• steve2
    steve2

I've already made "arrangements" for the end: It's called getting old and eventually dying (if I don't die beforehand).

It's the exact same fate of every single generation of supporters of the Watchtower organization - and any other end-times religious group - to date.

Not one of them has ever seen the end of this system, let alone survived it. In the meantime, the end that comes is...eventually your life.

• Giordano
    Giordano

All of this end of the world crap is freaking me out.

So I figured I better be on the safe side so I followed a couple of Mormons home who live in our neighborhood. Made a note of their address. Mormons are expected to store a year's supply of food, water and fuel. While some JW's will be standing around after the big A wondering what they should do........ I'll be stocking up.

So then I'm heading back to my house and I started thinking........ the Mormons are ready to survive something like Armageddon....hummm maybe they are God's chosen one's as they are ready for what may come. The JW's........... not so much. Getting ready for a JW means picking out a nice house to live in when the owners are good and dead.

So I get a creepy feeling and glance over my shoulder and I'm being followed by the two Mormons! What the F%#k? I run up my walkway and into my house. I'm concerned they must have noticed me following them....or........ it could be worse.

I peeked through the blinds and the two Mormons are standing on the side walk checking out my house. They both have big smiles on their faces and it's obvious they are making after Armageddon plans!

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

How many final pushes can they have!

This should be called the final, final, final push.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

clambake - "Given the fact the U.N isn't in the process of banning all religions while the JWs are holding there own, I don't know how the average DUB kind really get excited about this kind of stuff."

The average Dub isn't really up on the finer details of the WTS's End-Times script (and they don't have a f**king clue about legitimate current events).

If they were, there might be a few more "wait-what?" moments.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

clambake - "Given the fact the U.N isn't in the process of banning all religions while the JWs are holding there own, I don't know how the average DUB kind really get excited about this kind of stuff."

The average Dub isn't really up on the finer details of the WTS's End-Times script (and they don't have a f**king clueabout legitimate current events).
    If they were, there might be a few more "wait-what?" moments.

This is a very good point. I don't know what would get them all excited. The U.N has less power than ever.

Although when times are bad it's, prophecy from Mathew and when times are good it's thief in the night. No matter what scenario it's right around the corner with JW's.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "...an Eldub said that the GB are "all in" with Warwick..."

To add to my previous response to this...

...I'm now picturing 15 years on, and the GB huddled away in the Warwick compound, trying to pull that dumb-ass "sovereign-citizen / mini-separatist" bullshit in a woefully misguided attempt to avoid criminal prosecution...

• blondie
    blondie
    Luke 17:20-24New American Standard Bible (NASB)

20 Now having been questioned by the Pharisees as to when the kingdom of God was coming, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God is not coming with [a]signs to be observed; 21 nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or, ‘There it is!’ For behold, the kingdom of God is [b]in your midst.”

Second Coming Foretold

22 And He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. 23 They will say to you, ‘Look there! Look here!’ Do not go away, and do not run after them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit