The "Final Push" before the GT!!! I think they REALLY believe it!

by DATA-DOG 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't know if I have shared this with everyone, but there seems to be a new theocratic term, at least in my circuit.

The term is "final push." WTF does it mean? Well, an Eldub said that the GB are "all in" with Warwick and they might spend ALL their money on the project. LOL!!

Thats so friggin stupid!! Can't Jeehoober magically take care of his people like he used to? If the big A came tomorrow, would we all die because the tennis courts at Warwick aren't done?? SERIOUSLY.....

The dubs just went on and on about how NOW is the time to support the FDS! We won't have them around forever! We have to show that we want to be sheep!!

Let's stop for a moment, "prospective sheep", seriously?!?! WTF does that mean?? Is any R&F ever good enough?!?!? Your baptized into the one true religion, you base your whole life around it and your still trying to be a prospective sheep???

So if you blindly obey those Jehobo appointed and who the FDS appointed, and do enough, you could be a prospective sheep! Then you get to be in paradise, assigned 1/2 acre of land, and are given the chance of the prospect of everlasting life. Am I missing something??

Anyway, I think the dubs really believe it! They think they are in the Final Push, before the GT! Then the GB will be taken to heaven and the BIG A will start! Then it will be too late for YOU to show your support!

Make your checks out to "WTBTS Pedo-defense."

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wow...hmmmm....

I haven't heard that expression here, but the sentiment certainly exists!

There is an intensity and a heightened sense of paranoia amongst the org for sure!

• Oubliette
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I hope they say more stuff like that, it will surely wake up more people.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lets review, shall we.....
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Lets review, shall we.....

......it's a Cult!

Doc

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    This "final push", will it last another 40 years or 120 years?
  • Ding
    Ding

I would like to think this will wake many up.

Unfortunately, the GB will once again convince most of them that it was their own fault for having wrong expectations.

• millie210
    millie210

They are anxious to get their retirement home in good working order.

Thats the final push...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sounds like a push toward more fear inducing bullshit as an effort to cash in before this Watchtower tumbles down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit