The "Final Push" before the GT!!! I think they REALLY believe it!

by DATA-DOG 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

Oh! Horatio what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Good OP Data Dog.

A 'final push' - really? Another one?

The first was in the Russell era leading up to 1914; the next 'final push' was in the Rutherford era leading up to 1925; then came 1975 (Knorr era); then 1995 and now this?

I wonder how much suppressed doubt there is among JWs, or do the majority swallow this bullshit hook, line, sinker and copy of Angler Times?

• TheListener
    TheListener
    I wonder how long each dub will be able to maintain the final push before giving out in exhaustion and frustration?
  • Tazemanian-devil
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is what fear mongering charlatans do, the WTS has been doing this practically for over a century. It stimulates more service work, which incites people to pay and distribute more of the WTS literature, it can even stimulate more money into the contribution boxes.

Fear is very much a part of the WTS marketing strategy.

The JW religion has a publishing house operating at its core and that is where this organization's inherent corruption originates and exists.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

'the final push' reminds me of WW1 before the soldiers all got killed in no man's land.

Is this just the eldub making this up on his own? (Marks out of 10 for being a goody goody cult boy)

..or....is this a phrase from the holy holy holy paedophile loving popes AKA GB?

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

The 'final push', 'this might be our last memorial', the 'last second of the last minute of the last hour'.

It is just the slogan of the week/month; it will fade, they will forget they ever said it and next month, another slogan will take it's place.

It is as predictable as Hank Moody getting drunk and sleeping around, happens every week.

• Gayle
    Gayle
    The WT organization is full of crap and been 'constipated' decades.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

Hey DJS, yes my avatar is Dexter, and I agree, hot girls always look amazing. So here is a little something from Dexter, his girlfriend Hannah.The final push in 'Our world" of apostates.

Image result for dexter's girlfriend hannah pic

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

J.A.The final push in 'Our world" of apostates.

My hat off to you sir, Even though you seem to be an ex-witness elder, you still understand the meaning. Perhaps you can educate people here to be more pointed with their heretical views in the sense it’s not unique to Jehovah’s Witnesses.

http://www.graceonlinelibrary.org/eschatology/postmillennialism/postmillennialism-the-final-apostasy-and-rebellion-by-loraine-boettner/

http://www.frankcaw.com/Final-Great-Apostasy.html

http://www.frankcaw.com/Final-Great-Apostasy.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit