The "Final Push" before the GT!!! I think they REALLY believe it!

by DATA-DOG 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

"The final push."

Image result for toilet pic

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Has to do with money. Heard it in a comment today with reference to the broadcast. The money begging is part of the final push. Fml
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    These guys are really starting to seam desperate, maybe someone at Bethel stole or took a lot of the money they made on the sale of all that real-estate. Maybe their are some corporate officers that owned some of the Borg and cashed out knowing it can't go one forever.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    the final push for what? The final grab for money before the GB dissapear forever behind their paedophile playground at Warwick?
  • kairos
    kairos

Before the Grand Climax?

I don't know...

• Zoos
    Zoos
    Well, an Eldub said that the GB are "all in" with Warwick and they might spend ALL their money on the project.

All WHOSE money?

• steve2
    steve2

No Billy, 'the final push' won't last that long but it is helpful to keep in mind that 'the final push' is the time-limited period before 'the final, final push'. This opens up an exciting, edge-of-your seat state of having already passed the corner and now being into the home straight.

We must push with all the wishful thinking wecan muster.

'Final, final push' here we come!

• nelim
    nelim
    Anyone? No one? Okay I will: and after this, the time will come for the overlapping final push! :-D
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    I'm hearing rumours about WT's in September this year that discuss how to prepare and survive the end...loads of dubs getting worked up over it...
  • DJS
    DJS

John Aquila, great picture! Why is it that hot girls look amazing no matter what they are doing? BTW John, I'm glad you are on the site; you add a lot to it. And is your avatar Dexter?

Kairos, pushing and cllimaxing? So this IS a sex OP!

Steve2 - Funny, but you are forgetting about the Final Push New Light Version and the Final Push V.5.0 and the Final Push Tour 2034 . . . . .

As we have mentioned, all the Dark Lords have is appealing to and manipulating emotions. Sadly, that is all they need.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit