The "Final Push" before the GT!!! I think they REALLY believe it!

by DATA-DOG 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

THIS JUST IN! BREAKING NEWS FROM CO!!

According to a reliable source, the CO in my area says that JWs may have been hearing the phrase, "final push" being used. What sage advice did this shepherd, Duke, and "star" of Revelation have to say? How did he tactfully remind the sheep that no one knows the day or the hour?

HE DIDN'T!!!! He told them it's true!!! The "FINAL PUSH" is happening! What does this mean? According to the CO, and I quote, " We are in the last part of the last days, so very close to the last DAY.."

He also said that cowards won't get everlasting life, at least that's what Jesus says in Revelation. So who would these "cowards" be? Those who become discouraged to the point of being paralyzed, or becoming inactive in the ministry. Those who are too afraid of "Satan's" roars and become doubters. Those who don't stand up for Jeehoober!

His "special" talk was guilt inducing fear mongering and snippets of scripture, combined with apocalyptic ramblings. Just thought you may want to know, that way you can see if it's "the truth" in your part of the world!

BTW, if being a coward equates to being too scared to defend "the truth", and the Bible says cowards won't get into the kingdom, where does that leave court-dodging Gerrit Loesch??? Just a thought!

Bump-bumpitty-bump!!

DD

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I can't help it, a Conspiracy Theory is coming on.

I just get the feeling that the CompanyMen have been told to say this sort of thing to stir the R&F to more work and, primarily, more donating, before the guys at the top leg it with the cash.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I recently learned a term called institutional memory. Its the memory of a group or collection of people versus a single individual. It seems that the witnesses don't have institutional memory and the GB2.0 knows this. So they can ratchet up the fear and pressure to make increases and then when nothing happens instead of admitting they were wrong they just ratchet it up again.

I guess I should read about institutional amnesia.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I saw a vid of his holiness TOMO ranting on...sounding as pissed as a f@rt as usual....about the end is so close...the great trib is almost here.

The thing that struck me was that he didn't sound sincere. He actually sounded like he didn't even believe it himself...he sounded like he was just saying for the sakes of it. Sorry, I don't have a link.....it's classic insincerity from his holiness.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Finkelstein - "I can't help it, a Conspiracy Theory is coming on. I just get the feeling that the Company Men have been told to say this sort of thing to stir the R&F to more work and, primarily, more donating, before the guys at the top leg it with the cash."

That's not a conspiracy theory.

That's standard operating procedure. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit