The "Final Push" before the GT!!! I think they REALLY believe it!

by DATA-DOG 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Maybe the "final push" is referring to the final push of the "send" key, as you donate your last dollar to the Pedo-defense fund?!?

DD

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

My wife buys these lie, hook, line and sinker. she will never wake up..

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Sorry bro...😔

DD

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SimonSays, "Horatio what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

SimonSays, that quote is mistakenly attributed to Shakespeare:

http://www.shakespeare-online.com/faq/misquotesfaq.html

It was Walter Scott who made that statement in his book Marmion.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Evidently the lives of those today involved in the "final push" will overlap the lives of..........*
  • username
    username
    I'm waiting for the day the 7 will magically disappear...oh I do hope they hire Pen and Teller for this master stroke!
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL! What happens when they are not "raptured?" How will they spin that failed expectation? I can think of only 2 plausible explanations:

1) They are the worst Bible/History students of all time, and have not read their own organization's literature. ( Not too good for the FDS claim.)

2) They are evil, ego-maniacal men, who have a plan to disappear and leave the A-hole "GB Helpers" to run the biz.

DD

• Syme
    Syme

This "final push" and "final final push" travesty reminds me of the Monty Python movies...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    they clearly are ramping up the "end" with references to the way the world is degenerating although they have not named ISIS they clearly are hinting it also their mad obsession with the increase in earthquakes etc, the problem is when they print these articles they always seem to forget their own doctrine in regards to the UN and the worldly government's turning on them and Christendom, and their pathetic feeble attempt in which they are preaching the good news of Gods Kingdom, in which billions alive now have no idea about nor are ever likely to.
  • TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

We've heard reports of brothers and sisters selling their homes so that they can put all of their efforts to field service.

This is a fine way to spend these final days...

I remember reading something like that..lying for the truth...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit