Waiting's Never-ending Joke Thread

by Seven 305 Replies latest social humour

• Caole
    Caole

Rcat...Waiting...glad you liked the pic I saw Redhorsewoman's thread "For cat-loving computer geeks", and remembered that I had some cat pics filed away somewhere on the 'puter. Gotta get back to work soon, but here's one hot out of the inbox...seems somebody needed to vent

9 irritations in life

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". No Shit, Sherlock!! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Do they need a bit of Chlorine for their gene pool??

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?" No loser, I paid $12.50 to come to the theatre and stare at the floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?

7. When something is "new and improved"! Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

8. When people say "life is short." Helllllooo???? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

ok... I am NOT going thru 220+ jokes to see if this ones here already, so sorry if its a repeat. :-)

A priest took a sabbatical to a fishing lodge. On the last day of his trip he hooked a monster fish and proceeded to reel it in. The guide, holding a net, yelled, "Look at the size of that Son of a Bitch!"

"Son, I'm a priest. Your language is
    uncalled for!" "No, Father, that's what kind of fish it is-a Son of a Bitch fish!" "Really? Well help me land this Son of a Bitch!" Once in the boat, they marveled at the monster. "Father, that is the biggest Son of a Bitch I've ever seen."

"Yes, it is a big Son of a Bitch. What
    should I do with it?" "Why, eat it of course. You've never tasted anything as good as that Son of a Bitch!"

Elated, the priest headed home to
    the church. While unloading his gear,
    and his prize catch, Sister Mary inquired about his trip. "Take a look at this big Son of a Bitch I caught!" Sister Mary gasped and clutched her rosary, "Father!" "It's OK, Sister. That's what kind of fish it is-a Son of a Bitch fish!"

"Oh, well then, what are you going to do with that big Son of a
    Bitch?"
    "Why, eat it of course. The guide
    said nothing compares to the taste of a
    Son of a Bitch."

The Sister informed the priest that the
    Pope was scheduled to visit in a
    few days and that they should fix the Son of a Bitch for dinner. "I'll even clean the Son of a Bitch", she said. As she was cleaning the huge fish, the Friar walked in. "What are you doing Sister?"
    "Father wants me to clean this big Son of a Bitch for the Pope's dinner."
    "Sister! I'll clean it if you're so upset! Please watch your language!"
    "No, no, no. It's called a Son of a Bitch fish. Really." "Oh, well in that case, I'll fix up a great meal and that Son of a Bitch can be the main course! Let me know when you've finished cleaning that
    Son of a Bitch."
    On the night of the Pope's visit, everything was perfect. The Friar had prepared an excellent meal. There was wine, and the fish was excellent.
    "I caught the Son of a Bitch!" proclaimed the proud priest. The Pope's eyes opened wide, but he said nothing. "And I cleaned the Son of a Bitch!" exclaimed the sister. The Pope sat silent in disbelief.
    And the friar added, "And I prepared the Son of a Bitch, using a special recipe!"
    The Pope looked at each of them. Slowly a big smile crept across his face.
    "You fuckers are alright!!"

Boozy

• Seven
    Seven

The Dating Dictionary

ATTRACTION the act of associating horniness with a particular person.

LOVE AT 1st SIGHT what occurs when two extremely horny, but not entirely choosy people meet.

DATING the process of spending enormous amounts of money, time, and energy to get better acquainted with a person whom you don't especially like in the present and will learn to like a lot less in the future.

BIRTH CONTROL avoiding pregnancy through such tactics as swallowing special pills, inserting a diaphram, using a condom, and dating repulsive men.

EASY a term used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

EYE CONTACT a method utilized by a single woman to communicate to a man that she is interested in him. Despite being advised to do so, many woman have difficulty looking a man directly in the eyes, not necessarily due to the shyness, but usually due to the fact that a woman's eyes are not located in her chest.

FRIEND a member of the opposite sex in your acquaintance who has some flaw which makes sleeping with him/her totally unappealing.

INDIFFERENCE a woman's feeling towards a man, which is interpreted to by the man as "playing hard to get."

INTERESTING a word a man uses to describe a woman who lets him do all the talking.

IRRITATING HABIT what the endearing little qualities that initially attract two people to each other turn into after a few months together.

LAW OF RELATIVITY how attractive a given person appears to be is directly proportionate to how unattractive your date is.

NYMPHOMANIAC a man's term for a woman who wants to have sex more often than he does.

• Seven
    Seven

• waiting
    waiting

My sister, Patio, sent this to me - make sure you don't read the ending first!!!!

Subject: A Perfect romance [scroll through this one when you get to the end]

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous red-head sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her. Suddenly she sneezes and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket and towards the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am sooo sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place. "Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says. They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap... and stay for breakfast the next morning. The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed!! Everything had been incredible!!!!

"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?" "No, she replies........."

(Wait for it...)

(It's coming.............)

(The suspense is killing you........)

"You just happened to catch my eye."

• waiting
    waiting

Awwwwww, now my ego's involved - can't let the thread pass on to oblivion!

Reasons for Kickin' Ass - Southern Style

1) Don't order filet mignon or pasta primavera at Waffle House. It's
    just a diner. They serve breakfast 24 hours a day. Let them cook
    something they know. If you confuse them, they'll kick your ass.

2) Don't laugh at our Southern names (Merleen, Bodie, Ovine,
    Luther Ray, Sally Jo, Jody Ruth, Bubba, Tammy Lynn, Darla Beth,
    Inez, Billy Joe, Sissy, Clovis, etc.). or we will just HAVE to kick
    your ass.

3) Don't order a bottle of pop or a can of soda down here. Down
    here it's called Coke. Nobody gives a flying damn whether it's Pepsi,
    RC, Dr. Pepper, 7-Up or whatever-it's still a Coke. Accept it. Doing
    otherwise can lead to an ass kicking.

4) We know our heritage. Most of us are more literate than you
    (e.g., Welty, Williams, Faulkner). We are also better educated and
    generally a lot nicer. Don't refer to us as a bunch of hillbillies,
    or as dumb hicks, or we'll kick your ass.

5) We have plenty of business sense (e.g., Fred Smith of Fed Ex,
    Turner Broadcasting, MCI WorldCom, MTV, Netscape). Naturally,
    we do, sometimes, have small lapses in judgment (e.g., Carter,
    Edwards, Duke, Barnes, Clinton). We don't care if you think we
    are dumb. We are not dumb enough to let someone move to our
    state in order to run for the Senate. If someone tried to do
    that, we would kick their ass.

6) Don't laugh at our Civil War monuments. If Lee had listened
    to Longstreet and flanked Meade at Gettysburg instead of
    sending Pickett up the side, we'd be visting your sorry states instead of vice versa and......

if you visit Stone Mountain and complain about the carving, we'll
    kick your ass.

7) We are fully aware of how high the humidity is, so
    shut the hell up. Just spend your money and get the hell
    out of here, or we'll kick your ass.

8) Don't order wheat toast at Cracker Barrel. Everyone will
    instantly know that you're a Yankee. Eat your biscuits like
    God intended-with gravy. And don't put sugar on your grits,
    or we'll kick your ass.

9) Don't fake a Southern accent. This will incite a riot, and
    you will get your ass kicked.

10) Don't talk about how much better things are at home
    because we know better. Many of us have visited Northern
    shit holes like Detroit, Chicago, and DC, and we have the
    scars to prove it. If you don't like it here, Delta is ready
    when you are. Move your ass on home before it gets kicked.

11) Yes, we know how to speak proper English. We talk this
    way because we don't want to sound like you. We don't care
    if you don't understand what we are saying. All other
    Southerners understand what we are saying, and that's all that
    matters. Now, go away and leave us lone, or we'll kick your ass.

12) Don't complain that the South is dirty and polluted. None
    of OUR lakes or rivers have caught fire recently. If you whine
    about OUR scenic beauty, we'll kick your ass all the way back
    to Boston Harbor.

13) Don't ridicule our Southern manners. We say sir and ma'am. We
    hold doors open for others. We offer our seats to old folks because such things are expected of civilized people. Behave yourselves around our sweet little gray-haired grandmothers or they'll kick some
    manners into your ass just like they did ours.

14) So you think we're quaint or losers because most of us live in
    the countryside? That's because we have enough sense to not live
    in filthy, smelly, crime-infested cesspools like New York or Baltimore.

15)Make fun of our fresh air, and we'll kick your ass.

16) Last, but not least, DO NOT DARE to come down here and tell
    us how to cook barbecue, chili, fried chicken or cajun food. This
    will get your ass shot (right after it is kicked). You're lucky we let you come down here at all. Criticize our barbeque, and you will go home in a pine box. Minus your ass!

• Seven
    Seven

Waiting, LOL@"You just happened to catch my eye." Reminds me of an old one about a girl with a wooden(not glass)eye who was very self conscious around guys. She thought they'd be put off by her wooden eye. The girl was at a dance feeling lonely when she noticed a young man wandering around all by himself. She said to herself that surely he would dance with her. Maybe he wouldn't notice her eye. So she approached him and said, "Excuse me,
    would you care to dance?" He replied, "Oh boy! Would I! Would I ! The girl said, "Bite me! You big nose bastard!"

About the Waffle House: Don't ask them if they have "light" waffles or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. When they bring you your serving
    of grits don't say, "Hey, I didn't order this Cream of Wheat." You'll get that "you dumbass Yankee" look for sure. Yeah, they laughed, but at least my name's not Lurlene.

All kidding aside, southern food is the most excellent in the country.

• Seven
    Seven

Waiting, In honor of your 3,000th post, I picked this one specially for you: http://www.mygale.org/dombiz/queen.jpg.html

• waiting
    waiting

You're so cute when you act like a blond chickie................

Heeere chickie chickie...............

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

This was put up by Radar on the old H20 - not really a joke, but good thinking. Don't cheat.

This can be surprising. A nice demonstration of the faults of the human brain. Follow the exercise as dictated below.

READ this sentence:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
    SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
    IC STUDY COMBINED WITH
    THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

Now count aloud the F's in that sentence. Count them ONLY ONCE; do not
    go back and count them again. Then see answer below...
    ANSWER

There are six F's in the sentence. One of average intelligence finds
    three of them. If you spotted four, you're above average. If you got
    five, you can turn your nose at almost anybody. If you caught six, you
    are a genius.

There is no catch. Many people forget the OFs. The brain of English
    speakers tends to see them as "V's" instead of "F's".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit