Active JW's and JW Lurkers- Especially JW Defenders and Believers: A Few Questions For You

by OnTheWayOut 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

...'in my mind what you believe should stand up to outside information ('examination'-?)...'...absolutely right committee chairman...your viewpoint is refreshing...truth should never be afraid of being tested...

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

In any case, I've probably written way too much here and I'm interested in your comments on it.

Wake up............

You're on the wrong site you "Wingnut".

Go fuck up more peoples lives.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Goingthruthemotions - "Grow a pair and quit being a pharisee."

J-Dubbed - "Go fuck up more peoples lives."

Yeah, that's really gonna convince him he needs to leave the JWs, guys (regardless of the fact that he has serious issues with the GB and their actions).

Way to go.

• millie210
    millie210

Hi CommitteeChairman!

I see you have over 60 posts and have been here a year so that tells me you know how to handle yourself (as does your above post).

I am also a still in Witness who is stepping away as quietly as I can.

I appreciate you being here and I appreciate reading your thoughts, No one "viewpoint" owns this site, it is open to all.

At the same time, people are hurt and frustrated and that can be disconcerting . That is something I am still getting used to.

I liked your illustration and agree with it. It is much better when people use their perceptive powers and are encouraged to do so.

You see the control getting tighter, do you think that this will be reversed at some point?

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

Yeah, that's really gonna convince him he needs to leave the JWs, guys (regardless of the fact that he has serious issues with the GB and their actions). Way to go.

Sure ...................I'll take that as a Big Thank You.

............And you're very welcome.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Just because you're here on a forum that is mostly composed of ex-Witnesses, that doesn't mean you get to repeatedly break rules 1, 2, and 3 in the name of "getting" the Witnesses, J-DUBBED. Take some deep breaths and step away from the computer, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who's tired of your Tourette's outbursts.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

J-Dubbed - "...you're very welcome."

Shithead.

Apognophos - 'Take some deep breaths and step away from the computer, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who's tired of your Tourette's outbursts."

Cut him some slack, Apog; the WT basically stole his kid.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

His son chose to join the religion. Four years ago. Well, we've all got crap to deal with because of this religion, and some of us have had people actually die because of it. J-DUBBED can keep himself under control, he doesn't need anyone making excuses for him. If I knew who the hell moderates around here now, I would have PMed them instead of saying something.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Why do you come here committee chairman?

Is it to "reason" or "witness" to us? I sincerely would like to know.

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

His son chose to join the religion. Four years ago. Well, we've all got crap to deal with because of this religion, and some of us have had people actually die because of it. J-DUBBED can keep himself under control, he doesn't need anyone making excuses for him. If I knew who the hell moderates around here now, I would have PMed them instead of saying something.

Sorry you feel I have a "Tourette Syndrome"

My whole family is tore apart by one J-Dub Club Bitch......So sorry if I may come across a little less "Cheery"

I hang out here and get advice and learn about this Cult Crap from Ex J-Dubs. Not from a full blown J-Dud Elder.......I have no use for them. Just in case you haven't figured that out yet.

If you're still hangin' on the other side of the fence, then poor you.

My son didn't CHOOSE to join........................I'ts a BRAIN WASH/CULT. He's been pulled in. I guess you haven't figured that out yet.

I'm not asking for EXCUSES.

I don't want to see him or my Grand Daughter die from the Cult Shit either.

Oh, and by the way, you're such an expert and been on here for a long time......You should already know Simon is a Moderator.

Have a great day dude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit