Zone Visit: An Announcement That Will "Test Your Faith"

by breakfast of champions 443 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Alphaman: really, "Fight the Satanic attack on God's Org. with...money"? How could they scripturally sell this line of reasoning?

You are kidding...right? LOL Since when has anything they pulled from the scriptures made sound reasoning? In case you haven't noticed the Watchtower leadership has been on a big money grab lately.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Listener - Punkofnice makes a good point about the home printing of literature.

ITHANKEE.

I imagine the congregations would be told what printers to use, the paper to use, what ink to use and oh, they're ALL only to buy these items from the watchtower(R) alone. All paid for by the R&F(tm) from a new fund they all MUST contribute to or die at Armageddon(tm).

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

If they ask for more $$ to combat Satan, that would be really admitting that they are in the wrong. You only pay...to hush folks up...because you know you can't win. It's called ..."Giving In"...I say they should confess that they did hide the child abusers, because God told them to...& who could dispute them...Nobody can dispute that Jesus is now in charge visibly....also, they can say a new light, & that previously they had the understanding that God didn't want them to go to the police but to protect them...but now the light is brighter & God wants us to handle it differently...

No matter what, the friends will believe it but not leave...remember...it's not the doctrine, it's not the association, it's not the Truth, but God's own personal organization....they are part of an elite group, that is the attraction....I've said this all over this site...I'm still in...wasn't fooled when I came in. I like the friends, some are just a nuts as me, but good folks all the same. No matter what is said from the platform, they all chant the same response....BUT IT'S GOD'S ORGANIZATION & LED BY JESUS & THE HOLY SPIRIT...so you can bring up all the dirt that's in the org...they won't budge...now me...I'm not sure, only time will tell...I keep my thoughts to myself & shake my head in agreement....just being a christian can test ones faith...or just trying to be a decent person can test ones faith....

Legacy

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

The overlapping of the 1914 generation has been replaced in a blinding flash of new light with an new revelation.

The generation that will not pass away until all these things occur, refers to those that witness the present Iraqi conflict in the Middle East. The encamped armies are fighters loyal to Islam. Simon is Gog and Magog in both a literal and symbolic sense, and the Devil is in-the-detail.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Or the Zone Visit may be simply be so dull, it will test people's faith to just sit through it.

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

Londo111 by far the most accurate comment yet lol

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Or the Zone Visit may be simply be so dull, it will test people's faith to just sit through it.

We have the Zone Visit new light winner. Well done Londo. LOL

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

An announcement bigger than the 'generation change'?! No way!

Well, the same will happen. A few will leave, but the vast majority will stay and the Org will continue on growing.

Face it, if out of space aliens landed, religion as a whole would make some theory and continue on ticking.

GC

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Baahaha! This post just made my day (and will help me get through the Zone Visit with a smile on my face...just not for the reason most people will realize).

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Just more hype, bound to be disappointing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit