Zone Visit: An Announcement That Will "Test Your Faith"

by breakfast of champions 443 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Island Man
    Island Man

OMG! The new light is that JW families must make pilgrimage to Bethel at least once in their life. Yes, Bethel is now the JWs' Mecca!

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Island Man- Your Kidding right?

• Island Man
    Island Man

[DUPLICATE POST]

• Island Man
    Island Man

" Island Man- Your Kidding right?"

Umm . . . kinda. Exaggerating would be more accurate.

From the ex-JW Reddit thread Anthony Morris said that Spiritual families visit bethel. If you haven't you need to do it.

This would have the effect of JWs' practically regarding the visit of Bethel as being just as important as Muslims regard a visit to Mecca.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

IM: OMG! The new light is that JW families must make pilgrimage to Bethel at least once in their life. Yes, Bethel is now the JWs' Mecca!

Well then I'm good. I went there in 1980s.

Now I'm going to Disneyland! At least the people that run that place know it's all fantasy!

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Well, I guess they have to fill the occupancy at the hotels that they own by Patterson and the new Headquarters, right? Follow the $$$$

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Did he actually say 'well known amusement park'? Why not just say Disneyland? Or maybe he was referring to Cedar Point. Possibly Six Flags. Which one? It's making me crazy! hahahaha

• 4thgen
    4thgen

So, is the speaker the new Mickey Mouse?

• silent
    silent

I'm good. I was there for 3 days soon after Patterson opened up.

• rosyray
    rosyray

this is almost verbatim what he said:

have you ever visited bethel? if you haven’t have you been able to get a trip to a well known amusement park? can you explain that to god?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit