Convention new book reveals "GROUP 2" of the 1914 generation...the horror.

by Witness 007 83 Replies latest jw experiences

• rebel8
    rebel8

Some of these will live to see the great tribulation

Bold claim. I thought they were off of that.

• FadeToGrey
    FadeToGrey

Omfg They Made a graph. Idiots. My brother teased me once on this generation teaching Telling me I was not spiritual enough to understand it Ehhhh God I hate this jw bullshit.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

So the WT just extended their time line by a few more years. What happened to "this generation will by no means pass away" BS? Like the saying goes fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I can't believe dubs that lived through the 1975 and 1990's fiasco still believe the lies.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

And thats what the bible says that the first generation will be contemporaries of the second .

GEEZ ... don't you people read your bibles ?

So this the lame excuse to the reason why nothing has happen in the last 100 years.

Isn't this really not an insult to the JWS reading this tripe.

Then again most JWS are that bright any ways so they all be saying .... " OHH now I understand ! "

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Omfg They Made a graph. Idiots. My brother teased me once on this generation teaching Telling me I was not spiritual enough to understand it Ehhhh God I hate this jw bullshit.

Reminds me of the illustration of the train heading over the cliff that said 1975.

• prologos
    prologos

thank you Paul of jwfacts and wannabefree for posting this.

You can see the lying stretch, overlapping for 3/4 of their lives, when in effect the Franz/ Splane overlapp might be a decade, Sanderson 0.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB will do anything to solidify their power and control.

When you really think about it what else can they do ?

If you were in their position wouldn't you attempt to do the same thing.

• Londo111
  • prologos
    prologos

The last thing I would expect is a TRUTH-BASED ORG to do start or continue lying= fudging the data. It reminds me of my late child-hood were a desperate leadership tried to extend it's miserable life by weeks, days using lying propaganda referring to wonder-weapons and using terror tactics, sacrificing 100 drts of thousands of lives for NOTHING.

dishonesty to take as many victims with them to shame.

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

herd

Guy on graph that represent 2nd group is Samuel Herd I think...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit