Convention new book reveals "GROUP 2" of the 1914 generation...the horror.

by Witness 007 83 Replies latest jw experiences

• Greener
    Greener

Thanks Listener.

I should have written the generation that "ended" with Franz as the first generation. There are at least 2 generations of anointed prior to Franz that would have seen 1914 and 1919 and whose lives may have overlapped with Franzs. Including Rutherfords and Russells generation of anointed.

The society wants to try and push everything forward, but if we legitimately push the beginning backwards, they will have no answer other than the usual nonsense.

• Comatose
    Comatose

So much wrong. So much fail. And, I can tell you right now that my parents would eat this turd sandwich and beg for more. "How loving of the slave to provide for us such amazing spiritual food.

• prologos
    prologos

The society has dismissed all the partakers before 1914/1919 as irrelevant to their present model. not even Faithful slaves.

Franz is used only as a representative figure, as he was of the anointed 'remnant' in 1914 the key date that wt pretends Jesus was talking about. There could have been other partakers that were younger and out-lived Franz, that could show up.

The "wicked generation" teaching could have bought them time just past 2030, switching to the overlapping two-group partakers gets them to 2075, while at the same time possibly having it soon, around the corner, near.

• flipper
    flipper

Well once again here we go again with overlapping generation with the older generation- it's so ridiculous it's ludicrous.

Definition in the Websters Dictionary of a " generation " : " a single stage or degree in the succession of natural descent ( father, son, and grandson are THREE GENERATIONS ) . The average period ( ABOUT THIRTY YEARS ) between the birth of one generation and that of the next.

Not too difficult to see and understand that the WT Society has attempted to dishonestly CHANGE and MANIPULATE the meanings of common words. So by the TRUE definition of the term " generation " - since 1879 when the WT Society started predicting the alleged " time of the end " - it has been 135 years and nothing has happened here in 2014. Instead of 2 overlapping generations occurring as the WT Society claims- in reality 4 overlapping generations of 30 years each have occured since 1879 with 15 years to spare ! So actually four and a half generations have lived since the 1879 predictions. Can you say liar, liar pants on fire to the WT Society ? It's a dishonest. criminal organization that makes up lies to serve it's own purposes. Cha ching $$$$

• Comatose
    Comatose

I wish we had like buttons on here. Peace out Mr. Flipper.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Good point greener welcome...they say those that lived to be 100 in group one and mixed with the young members of group 2 who were in their early 60's and one 57y.old...crazy.they probably met them in the infirmery when they were dying!

• Listener
    Listener

Yes, I agree Greener. Pushing the beginning backwards just makes it look more ridiculous, it is just so confusing to consider the idea and presenting this idea to a JW would stop them short, there is no logical answer, they are stuck with one line of thought as presented to them by the GB.

They are having so much trouble with this teaching that they have to keep explaining it. Part of their problem is that they want to make it seem that Armageddon is coming soon and so they have put their own time scale on their idea. There is no limit to the generations of anointed since 1914, who is overlapping with who and why stop at two generations?

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Welcomer Greener. I like that you threw previous oider than F.Franz anointed ones like Russell & Rutherford's generations of anointed into the thinking.

Using Watchtower logic, evidently Group One of the "Over-lapping Generation" has 3 sub-groups. (A) Russell's generation (B) Rutherford's generation (C) Franz's generation. LOL

I tell you a man who seen right through this farce of a religion. I can't remember his name or even the magazine the article was in, but in the mid-to-late 80's there was an article in one of the major U.S. news magazines that was about how the Jehovah Witnesses were the only religion that put an expiration date on itself. He explained the JW beliefs about 1914 being the beginning of the Last Days, and how "this generation" of anointed JW's that saw the beginning of this in 1914, that some would still be alive when Armaggedon actually came. The Writer stated either JW's will be right, or they will have to change their doctrine in order to extend the religion past the expiration date that they put on themselves.

Well....we can see that the JW religion teachings were a false prophecy and not from God. The JW Organization is led by men who did come up with man made reasonings to keep the JW religion going.

Now....they have come up with this ridiculous "over-lapping" generation nonsense that can extend their expiration date to time indefinate. It's bat-shit crazy when you think about it, but thinking about it more it's actually brilliant on their part. They can keep this sham going for as long as they like now with Groups of over-lapping generations, and sub-groups of anointed JW's.

It will eventually lead to 1914 being replaced by 1934, distancing themselves from Russell & Rutherford, with Knorr & Franz's generation as being their true first starting point of Jesus' Matthew 24 "this generation". After that, if this cult is around....who knows what they will change the belief to.

• J.C.
    J.C.

So. What happened to those who saw the beginning of end of the system will see the end ? False statement according to graph. Part B. Also. What happens to those of the 144,000 will be taken from the earth at time of the end ? Estimated 1000 or less. Some may argue that there are those stupid enough who have died and in Heavan have fallen away ... Which again baffles me. God said of his creation he saw that it was good. Well. Look how good it is .... I spent my life in this. I gave kept three years ago. I am angry about this all. Wasted my life in all of this.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Heya all.....

I am sure that WE here on this forum have spent MORE time discussing and analysing this topic of the GENERATION than most witnesses actually do!?

The average witness has NO IDEA about this so called fundamental, basic doctrine of the religion that they are a part of!

They just parrot the expression "we will follow whatever the 'slave' tells us to do"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit