Convention new book reveals "GROUP 2" of the 1914 generation...the horror.

by Witness 007 83 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Galaxie - Indeedy. That's why it makes me sad because that WAS me and I was fooled and I don't want others to be.

the future for this deluded crap is surely numbered.

Let's bleedin' well 'ope so.

• pbrow
    pbrow

Hey Punk..... It WAS me too.... Just sitting here thinking about the countless times that I earnestly prayed for help or because I was a sinner .... to myself thinking I was talking to the Grand Creator of the Universe..... W.O.W

Keeps you humble about being to harsh with the current members inside..

pbrow

• carla
    carla

Is there a thread for dummies on this? Or maybe someone can post the chart?

• KateWild
    KateWild

This new publication doesn't seem to be available on jw.org. I would be interested in seeing this graph if anyone can scan it in and post it. Kate xx

• rebel8
    rebel8

A link to the scan has been posted in this forum--found by Google.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

punkofnice: What makes me sad is how the R&F will believe this nonsense without thinking about it seriously.

Punkie- thinking seriously about WT doctrine always leads to trouble. JWs have to have a good sense of humor (and no common sense) in order to remain a JW. Stupid is as stupid does.

• j dubb
    j dubb

What 'convention book' is being released in October? AGM was two weeks ago, conventions have been over for...six weeks or so?

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

I don't know why I always have a little hope that maybe some of the brothers in my previous congregation would realize this is bullshit. Some others would definitely eat this up but for a certain few I know they have the potiential to do a quick google search.

• prologos
    prologos

Gsc, that is why it is good to treat these hilarious wt ideas sometimes seriously to get some more to have those "wait -a -minute---" moments.

In the page 12 illustration of the kr-E book, they show the two groups overlapping by 75 years of contemporary life span ( for th 100 year old ideal anointed F.Franz age) or a little less if you consider their 'anointed' time.

That is a very dishonest picture , showing the great tribulation line 25 years past Freddies death.

• wannabefree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit